Epilogue

She looks stunning. Many years later, and I watch as Josie, my one and only love, walk down the aisle. It's as if all of our time spent together is flashing before my eyes. All the gossip released about us, all of our little squirmishes, everything we've ever gone through, none of that matters anymore. My dream, I've had for about four years, is finally coming true. I'm practically marrying my best friend. If we ever have children, the funny stories and experiences we'd have to tell them could entertain them for hours. As Josie reaches me, I smile, as we wed, to become one, and share even more amazing memories with each other and our families.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Aww, that's sooooo sweet!" Our energetic Scarlet says, obviously very much satisfied with Josie's storytelling. "So what happened after you and father got married Momma?" Scarlet asked, with nothing but curiosity in her eyes. "Well, after we got married, not-"After we got married, you two little ones came along!" I say this, picking up my giggling, red-headed daughter, and tickling her, causing her to laugh even harder. Josie laughed, while picking up Atlas, who was also giggling. Man, did I have one perfect little family.

A/N- Alright, this is the end. It seems like only yesterday that Sarah and I were talking about our beginning ideas for this story! I hope you all enjoyed our fanfiction! And if you'd like, check out our newest story coming out, 5,781 Miles Apart.