Chapter 1

Nikki's Pov

"Nikki wake up, you don't wanna be late for your first day in the new school!" I hear my mom say while Pounding on my bedroom.  We just Moved to the most boring Place in the entire country, Rodeo California. There is literally Nothing to do around here. Although I was excited to move here cuz This is where the lead singer in my favorite band Grew up and Him and his band live here, in Rodeo. They're not Very famous yet. I have a feeling that they will be big one day.

I get up and wander over to my closet puling out a long sleeve Pokemon Shirt and going to my dresser to get Black skinny jeans. I take a quick shower before getting dressed grabbing my school bag and Heading out for my first day of 11th grade. 

I walked up to the big school building which had the name 'John Swett High School' printed across the front of it. I walked in slowly and kept looking down at my schedule and map. Trying to find my way around this unfamiliar school. while I was looking down at my map I walked into someone knocking they're books out of their hands.

"oh I'm Sorry I wasn't paying attention" I say apologetically.

"Its fine i wasn't watching where I was going either" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up to see the one and only Billie Joe Armstrong.

"Oh My God" I say once my eyes meet his emerald green ones.

"what is it" He asks taking his books from my extended hands.

"I know you, well not personally but your Billie Joe from Green Day!" I say with a smile.

"wow someone that's actually heard of my band?" He asks surprise

"Yup I love your music its amazing" I say

"Thanks, oh and you know who I am so.. who are you?" He asks returning a smile.

"I'm Nikki" I say extending my hand

"and I'm Billie" he laughs shaking my hand

"Uhh so do you know how to get to Mr. Grethan's room?" i ask hoping he could help me

"actually I have him for first block so your in luck" he laughs and we both walk to first block. He sits in the back  and  I sit beside him. The Teacher starts Blabbering some Bull shit and i pretty much tune it out. I start doodling in my note book and I glance over to Billie who is writing in his note book and it looks to be like its some kind of lyrics. I can only make out a few words, and they are "summer has come and past the innocent can never last wake me up when September ends"

"whats that" I whisper glancing from the paper to his eyes.

"Its nothing" he whispers back quickly closing the notebook.

"Mhm" I laugh

"EXCUSE ME NICOLE WOULD YOU CARE TO EXPLAIN WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU AND MR. ARMSTRONG HAVE TO INTERUPT MY CLASS!" Mr. Grethan yelled.

"actually we were discussing how very boring your lecture has been" Billie informed the 

teacher causing me to laugh. Which made him laugh  to. But thee teacher on the other hand was not amused.

"if you find this lecture so Boring than the both of you can go spend the block in the principles office" Mr. Ass Hole said.

"Gladly" Billie said standing up and gathering his things  and motioning for me to follow him so  quickly grabbed my bag and Notebook and followed him out of the class room.

"so I doubt we're actually going to go to the principals office?" i ask laughing

"Hell no were gonna ditch this hell hole" Billie said smirking Then he quickly pulled out his phone and texted a couple people before putting it away and heading towards the back of the school.

"where we going? I asked

"were gonna go all the way to the back of the school and jump the fence, but we gotta wait for Mike and Tre first."  He informed me Then we finally made it to the back fence and  we threw our bags over and soon Mike and Tre appeared also throwing their bags over.

"Who's The Chick Billie?" Tre asks wiggling his eyebrows.

" Her names Nikki and we're ditching Mr. Ass Holes class." He quickly told them before jumping the fence and Tre followed close behind then I went over and lastly Mike hopped over. We grabbed our bags and started walking. I assume they know where they're going so I'll just follow.

"You don't strike me as the kinda chick that would ditch school with a few guys ya just met Y'know?" Tre stated.

"what can I say I'm a rebel." I say laughing.

"Haha Yeah for sure" Billie laughed

"so where are we going?" 

"The rail road Tracks" Mike stated as if they do this all the time.

"oh ok" I say We finally get there and we sit on the tracks, just then Tre pulls out some weed and rolling paper.

"anyone up for a joint?" He asks

"sure" Billie says as Tre begins to roll a joint singing :

"Roll roll roll a joint twist it on the ends light it up take a puff and pass it to your friends!"

"I'll Pass" Mike says looking at the ground. Tre passes the joint to Billie and he inhales a large amount of smoke.

"you smoke?" he asks with the joint still between His lips.

"I never have before I wouldn't know how." I say staring into his emerald green  eyes.

"I can teach you" he said with his face lighting up with excitement.

"I don't know Billie.."

"c'mon please" he begged

"Fine" I gave in.

"ok so basically you just put it in you mouth like this and inhale like this." He said while taking a big drag. Then he handed it to me. 

"Now your turn" He says grinning.I took it and put it in my mouth and inhaled  the smoke it quickly filled my lungs causing me to immediately start coughing. Billie laughs at this.

"Feels good don't it?" He asks smiling

"Yeah Feels GREAT" I reply sarcastically

"Hey it was great hanging out with you guys and all but I got to go" I suddenly blurt out after realizing its 3:40 In the afternoon.

"Aweeeeeee Don't leave yet duuuuuude" Tre complains.

"I have to I was supposed to meet my friend, like an hour ago" I say while grabbing my bag.

"Wait will you be at school tomorrow?" I hard Billie Call after me ass Ii ran down the street.

"Yeah!" I Yelled before disappearing from their view. I slowed down to catch my Breath. I was at the end of the street and I looked up to see a sign that read Christy Road