Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys! So you might notice that the first few chapters are a lot shorter than the later chapters - this is my first ever fanfic and I didn't really know how much to write when I first started so I hope that you find that the later chapters are a bit better and have more detail!

-

"Shit," I mumbled under my breath as I had just walked into someone in the school hallways.

"Sorry, I'm really sorry," I said, looking up to the tall, muscular guy that stood infront of me. He was the "popular" guy in my year - he made me nervous.

"You fucking will be," he threatened with dark eyes and a harsh voice, making me take a step back and look away, holding my books tightly to my body. He started laughing, and with that I turned around and began to walk away, before suddenly he grabbed my upper arm and pulled me back to him almost making me fall to the ground.

"I was only joking, babe," he said softly, walking forwards slowly until my back touched the wall behind me.

"Get the fuck off of me Luke, I-I need to g-get to class," I said to him, stumbling on my words slightly. "And I'm not your 'babe'." With that, I pushed him back and walked away, my heart racing and my face going red.

I had always had a crush on him but he was a dick - I always heard him brag to his friends about how many girls he had slept with at the weekend or how many girls he had kissed in one night. But for some strange reason, I was drawn to him and his personality intrigued me. The way he bit his lip, how tall he was, his lip ring - that fucking lip ring - how perfect his hair looked everyday..

Stop Yasmyne, stop.

My mind was wandering again and I couldn't help it. I'm a girl who has a close group of friends, tries hard in school and let's just say is the "innocent" one in her group. I'm not a nerd - definatley not a nerd - as I do like to go out and have a drink every once in a while, but having 5 friends who are no longer virgins most certainly makes me feel like one.