academy part 2

"since you missed it Naruto you all have to redo the transformation jutsu!" he yelled I wonder if he realized he was yelling at the class not Naruto.

"Irukas strange."

"your one to talk"

The blonde girl and super pine apple guy bagged out my brother and whined "oh blonde girl and super pine apple guy shud dup my big brother is dope you dattebaka's."

"Akari language."

"sorry big bro."

We just sent a playful glare to each other but I didn't notice guys staring at me so when I turned around all the guys looked away pretending to act natural

Some legs crossed on the table? looking outside the window some hanging out the window!? and some scratching their chins all I could do was pout/dead pan/sweat drop and grin like come on this is a funny scene which included the emo duck butt Ass hole of the class,

Shikamaru lazy bitch of the class and practically every boy

I sighed

"Okay sakura Haruno." Bubble gum monster transforms into Iruka ,well how original

"Good job sakura."

"Sasuke did you see that did you."She squealed.

I grinned at how stupid she is and such a fan girl over an emo "Sasuke Uchiha.."poof he wasn't even gonna let him finish talking I sweat dropped at this He turned around and smirked at me He has been doing this a lot looking straight in my eyes and smirking. is this a mating ritual around here? how could it be I already Read a book talking about how people show their love to others staring at some one creepily was not in it hmmm.... maybe it's a Uchiha thing or a rape thing *shiver* "no thanks"

"Okay Akari Uzumaki."

I didn't move my hands from my sides because I was to lazy to use hand signs for a really easy jutsu I whispered transform and turned in to Kushina Uzumaki a women I admire for being flat out awesome!!!!!!

"Wow that is different but how do you know this women?" Iruka sent me a pointed look waiting for a answer I said

"well I read about her when I went threw scrolls and she is my role model oh and her last name is Uzumaki that means she was part of Naruto and my clan. Ya'know?"

He just nodded his head and said "Okay, Naruto Uzumaki."

I covered my eyes when I found a seat at the back next to a window some people looked at me like I was strange "You are." I just shrugged. knowing what my brother will do.

"Transform." and poof a naked fem Naruto that has the same body as me I just growled as everyone either blushed or got nose bleeds "Naruto stop using that jutsu It looks to much like me." I said bluntly That made all the boys blush or nose bleed again except for Iruka he was being a reasonable pervert today good boy Iruka good boy.

"Yes little sis."

"Good big brother"

I say as he was finished with his sexy jutsu thing *Barth blah* the day finished really quickly There wasn't anything eventful the only thing slightly eventful would be the test on Kunai and watching my brother cleaning the Hokage faces he didn't let me help. which isn't nice.

"Nope less work for us."

This is a short chapter sorry