Past Life...

The Orlandos and Nina leave after they get Keeanne stuff in the house and say goodbye and Annie noticed something
Annie's POV
I noticed that when they were saying goodbye hat Johnny and Keeanne hugged a little to long I kind of wanted to know what hat was about but maybe later when it's just us girls. I also wanted to know more about Keeanne okay maybe about how Hayden and her knew each other and why Hayden's brothers thought Hayden liked Keeanne.

Hayden- Wait I almost forgot!

All- What?!?

Hayden- Um you're walking?!?!

Keeanne- Oh yeah I finally got feeling back in my legs around two Christmas' ago

Hayley- What do you mean feeling back?

Keeanne- I was in a car accident when I was younger...I was diagnosed with a rare type of paralysis where over time I would regain the feeling back and be able to walk again..but I never really tried to walk again because the car accident......killed my dad..

Annie- I'm sorry *i go over to here and hug here and so does everyone else except Hayden*

Hayley- Wiat how do you know Hayden?

Keeanne- Um I ran away before I lost feeling in legs because of my parents and I ran away to Chicago and I went into an alley way to stay out of the snow and Hayden Johnny Carson Case Dani and Mackenzie came out into the alley because they were playing what are the odds and Hayden's was what are the odds you would scale the building and they both said 2 so he had to do it and right when he was about to start I told them they were stupid and they had a better chance of finding Chuck Noris then scaling the building considering it was all brick there was no pipes or anything sticking out for him to grab onto.

Hayden- And we were kind of confused on why she was out here and she told us her situation my dad and mom took her in until she was ready to go to the cops or the foster home or even home in general but we didn't know where she went she just left one morning said she lost herself and as going to try and find herself and then on night on the news we saw that there was a major car crash in Indiana where two parents were in the car with their daughter at first we didn't think anything of it then the said here name and me and our friends rushed over to Indiana and we stayed at the hospital waiting for her to wake up and then when she did the foster care people came in to talk to her and took her away the next week.

Everyone (omit Keeanne and Hayden)- Wow.

Keeanne- Yeah my life is like an emotional roller coaster.

*Awkward silence*

Annie- Anyway do you want help unpacking?

Keeanne- Sure way not!

Hayley & Paige- I'll help too!

Paige - Jinx (screams) you owe my a coke!!

Annie- And there more where that came from

Keeanne- Like the magical contaminated water??

Paige- Y'all told her?!?!

Dad- Yeah. She had to know what she'd be living with

*Laughter*