Entry: Squirtle's shell is not merely used for protection. The shell's rounded shape and the grooves on its surface help minimize resistance to water, enabling this Pokémon to swim at high speeds.

Name: River

Species: Squirtle

Gender: Male

Ability: Torrent

Moves: Tackle, Withdraw, Tail Whip, Water Gun

Egg Move(s): Brine (Locked), Foresight (Locked)

LV: 8

Eevee, The Evolution Pokémon

Entry: Possessing an unbalanced and unstable genetic makeup, it conceals many possible evolutions.

Name: Star

Species: Eevee

Gender: Female

Ability: Adaptability

Moves: Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Sand Attack

Egg Move(s): Detect (Locked)

LV: 5

Nidoran, The Poison Pin Pokémon

Entry: Nidoran has developed muscles for moving its ears. Thanks to them, the ears can be freely moved in any direction. Even the slightest sound does not escape this Pokémon's notice.

Name: Kage

Species: Nidoran

Gender: Male

Ability: Hustle

Moves: Leer, Peck

Egg Move(s): Venom Drench (Locked), Confusion (Locked)

LV: 5

*Note: This Nidoran M is a Shadow Pokémon!

Amber gave a whistle at some of the Egg Moves. Turning to her Pokémon, she ordered, "Alright, so I want each of you to work on something, or a new move. River, you'll try and learn Whirlpool by the lake over there," she stated, pointing towards the clear body of water. "Eevee, you try and learn Dig." The female Eevee nodded her head in understanding. "And Kage, you try and learn Double Kick by kicking either the boulders or trees." Kage smiled and nodded his head.

She nodded and then stated, "I'm going to try to find a Jigglypuff." And then left deeper into the forest. Luckily, she brought Ferran with her in case anything happened. Cora needed to sleep, as she was in the contest and worked herself down to the bone. Poor thing was so tired she was collapsed after the final performance.

Shaking her head, Amber grinned cockily, "I'm getting that Jigglypuff, no matter what!" And ventured deeper into the thick woods.

With Cassidy

Cassidy sat in her bed, overlooking the Pokémon she wished to catch before opening her Pokedex to check which moves and stats her newer Pokémon had. Come to think of it, she never checked Raiden's either...