Easter Sunday

Its nearly been a month with him and everything is going so well. It makes me beyond happy to call him mine. This weekend he's up here and we spent nearly the whole day together and it was perfect. Today I'm going to my sisters for easter and possibly with him to his parents. My family didn't mind him coming out to my sisters. He got there at about 11am or 12pm  I'd been there since 8. We played with my nephews and niece, hid easter eggs, and sat in the house for a while. Sometime later we left and went to his parents house where we talked to his parents, sister, and brother. We ate dinner and after I'd talked to his sister some more. She was really nice and it was a nice feeling being able to talk to other people and meet them too. It was after that when we went back to my house for a bit, and he had to start getting ready to head back down to his apartment. We watched the sunset a little bit too. I stood out there with him and we talked and talked. I didn't want to let him go but I knew he had to go back, and it wouldn't be long until the next time he came back. He was perfect, and everything I wanted.

~A/N~
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!!
I will try to make up for it, though I know the next part of this story will take a big jump! Everything is coming slowly, I hadn't posted in a while because I've been helping my parents with a grad party for my brother (which I could've worked on this again as of Monday) now I have time to write and make more updates to the story. Again I am sorry for not posting and be prepared for about a months worth of a jump.