Chapter 3

Alia's POV

I go home and see Sidharth's mum. "Hi Aunty."

"Hi beta, how are you?" She asks.

"I'm great how are you?"

"Awesome." She smiles.

Sidharth's mum is probably the worlds coolest mums. I mean she's so chilled out she doesn't seem evil like those stereotypical mother in laws. She loves Shraddha as a daughter and makes sure Sidharth keeps her happy. She's an amazing mother as she's single mother.

I then go into my room and see Sidharth sitting at my desk. "Where's Shraddha?" I ask.

"She's gone to get something from Kriti." He replies.

"Oh." I decide to annoy him. "Sidharth have you heard about Shraddha's ex?" I ask.

"Ex?! No!"

"Oh well basically she was madly in love with this guy. They were so cute together! She used to call him Ladoo and he used to call her Jalebi." I lie.

"Jalebi! What kind of nickname is that?!"

"Shraddha loved it. They used to feed each other ladoos and jalebis everyday. In fact they were so deeply in love they were planning to...."

"Planning to what?" He questions.

"Run away together." I joke.

Shraddha comes back. She sits next to Sidharth and rests her head on his shoulder. He moves away.

"What's wrong baby?" Shraddha asks Sidharth.

"Who is Ladoo?!" He queries.

"Ladoo?" She looks at me confused. I wink at her to gesture her to play along.

"Oh Ladoo! I loved him so much." She says. "He was my first love...he was so romantic and caring." Sidharth clenches his fists in anger

"Why don't you marry him then." Sidharth burns with jealousy.

Shraddha and I look at each other and burst into laughter.

"Oh Sidharth your so gullible. Ladoo doesn't even exist I was only joking." I say laughing hysterically.

"Aww don't worry you were my first love and only true love." Shraddha hugs him and they have a moment.

"Eww stop!" I cringe.

Parineeti texts me and tells me that her and Varun are going to watch the movie this evening. I join them and we have a blast.

We then started meeting quite often. I started to share a very strong bond with Varun.

A few weeks later... (After Graduation)

Alia's POV

"Are all the decorations done? Have the caterers brought the food?" Deepika Di stresses walking around the hall as its Shraddha and Sidharth's engagement reception today.

"Everything's done Di relax. We just need to get ready and we need to make sure Shraddha's ready." I say.

We leave the venue and head home and get ready. I go into the room Shraddha's in and see her make up artist finishing the final touches. I can't believe she's getting married it feels surreal. The make up artist leaves.

"You look stunning." I say.

I hug Shraddha tightly and my eyes fill up with tears. "I love you Alu." Her voice sounds a little shaky.

"I love you too."

Deepika's POV

I go into Shraddha's room and see her and Alia talking. I walk into the room and sit besides Shraddha.

"Di you left me first now Shraddha's going to leave me aswell." Alia complains.

"Alia you'll leave too when your Mr Perfect comes along." I say.

"Yeah yeah whatever." She rolls her eyes.

"Di how do I look?" Shraddha asks me.

"You look beautiful." I say. "Mum and dad would've been so happy if they were here."

"But we have you." Shraddha and Alia say in sync.

I take both Alia and Shraddha into a hug. "I love you both so much." I try to hold back my tears but fail as the fall down my cheeks.

"We love you too." They both cry.

Ranveer suddenly walks into the room. "Ladies can we save the tears for the wedding day please? We need to get to the venue." He says.

We all chuckle. Alia and I then help Shraddha into the car and leave to go to the venue.

Sidharth's POV

I reached the venue and waited patiently on the stage for Shraddha.

I see Alia wandering around so I call out to her.
"Alia!"

She comes on stage. "What's up?"

"Where's Shraddha?" I ask.

"She'll be here soon have some patience." She says and walks off.

I stare at the entrance waiting impatiently. Shraddha finally walks in and she leaves me stunned. She looks so beautiful.

She joins me on stage. I keep staring at her in amazement. "What are you staring at?" She asks.

"You look gorgeous today." I say.

"Aw you look super handsome." She smiles.

Deepika Di and Ranveer Jeeju join us on stage and hand us the engagement rings. Shraddha and I both make each other wear the rings. It was one of the most memorable moments of my life. We're finally engaged and now it's only a few days until we come together as husband and wife.

Alia's POV
I carry the tray of extra flowers to place them in the storage room. As I walk towards the room I bump into a figure I flinch my eyes and close them tightly hoping not to fall. I feel someone hold on to me, as I open my eyes I see the flowers all over me and the person holding onto me.

The person faces me and leaves me shocked. "You!" We both shout.

Hey guys we're so sorry for the late update!
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Who do you think Alia's shocked to see? Do you think the rest of the wedding will be successful? Or will problems occur?

Keep reading to find out...x

~ S & A