Chapter 1

-Ring...-
“Good morning Mr.Hee.”
“Good morning as usual students.You may sit down.”
“Thank you Mr.”
“Today we were joined by a new student.You may come in and introduce yourself.”
  A student walked into class 2-1 which is a top class for 18,19 years old.
“Wow,she is yeppuda...”every student thought as the new student walks in the class.
“Hello,I am Chou Tzuyu.You can call me Tzuyu.Nice to meet you![Bows]”
“Nice to meet you to,you may seat beside the short haired girl and looks like a baby tiger.”
“That girl?”
“Yeah,any problem Tzuyu?”
“No,not at all.Thank you.”Tzuyu says to Mr.Hee then sat beside the girl that looks like a baby tiger.
“Hello,I'm Chaeyoung and if I am not mistaken you are Tzuyu right?”
“Yeah,that's me!”Tzuyu said excitedly since it her first friend in the school.Tzuyu voice caught Mr.Hee attention which did make Mr.Hee look at Tzuyu who is smiling widely to Chaeyoung.
Tzuyu,I know you are excited to make some new friends but now is not the time.Open your textbook to page 99.”
“Ahh...sure..”Tzuyu whispered shyly as she took out her textbook and open to page 99.
-Rings..-
“Oh,the bell is ringing.Thank you class.”
“Thank you Sir Leeteuk.”their class monitor said then took his lunchbox to the canteen.
“Hey,Tzuyu.Do you mind joining us to eat at the canteen?”
“Sure!There must be a lot of your friend right?”
“Yeah,come on Tzuyu.”Chaeyoung said then bring Tzuyu to the canteen.Tzuyu asked Chaeyoung a lot of question but chaeyoung just answer Yes or a No.
  After some minutes of walking,they arrived at the canteen.Tzuyu was real excited until she bumped to someone.
“Ahh....”
“Ah,I'm sorry...sorry...mianhae...”
“No,it's nothing...I'm just clumsy.Hehe.”
“I'm Tzuyu.”
“I'm Sana and do you mind spelling your name?”
“T.Z.U.Y.U.Tzu-Yu”
“Nice to meet you,Chewy!!”
“Yeah me too...do you want to join me and Chaeyoung to eat?”
“Chaeyoung?She is my friend and I am also going there..let's go Tzu.”
“Chae-ehh?Where is she?Ah,Sana is here.It's nothing.”
“Lets go?”
“Sure”Sana agreed then linked her arm with Tzuyu arm.Tzuyu feels the butterfly in her stomach and stomach tied to maybe a lot of knots.
“I'm Sana”What a cute name for a cute squirel...

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 17, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Lostजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें