#1 Leaving the Village

---3rd POV---

On the 10th of October a boy was born but that day was a tragic day as well because it is also the day his parents died and the day his suffering started. That day was the day the 9 tailed fox was released from its previous host by a masked man, the previous jinchuuriki was that boy's mother and everyone knows once a tailed beast is released from its host they will not live long after would.

To save the village the fourth hokage sealed the beast into the boy saving the village but killing him during the process, the fourth was the boy's father and he hoped that the villages would treat his son like any other kid but he knew they wouldn't because of the features that grew when the beast was placed into the boy. That boy was Naruto.

Naruto learnt from a young age that he couldn't trust anyone because he learn the hard way that the villages are cruller than they look, they would gather in groups and hunt him down and if they found him they would beat him till he was an inch from his life with only the nine tails to heal him. The nine tails 'Kurama' was the only person he could trust and depend on without the worry that he will get hurt in some way.

But when he was 8 he made the decision to leave the village for good and gather the rest of the jinchuuriki so they could make a village of their own were the outcast could be accepted and live without being rejected by others.

---Naruto's POV---

As I run away from the villages that were chasing me I hid in a dark alley way and raped my tail around me trying to hide myself from everyone's view but it was a failed attempted.

"The demons over here" a villager shouted alerting the others

I quickly got up and started to run further into the ally and once I got to the back I tried squeesing through a gap that was my escape.

"Ahh!!" I cried out as a villager grabbed at one of my nine tails and pulled me back into the ally way when I was just about to escape.

"Thought you could get away demon" Shouted a male villager with a nasty smile on his face as he through my small body back into the ally way were a group of villages were waiting with objects to beat me with.

"It's time for your punishment" A female villager said with an insane glint in her eyes as she brought down a piece of metal slamming it into my ribs.

The villages continued to beat me till I was bruised and bloody but they still didn't stop and by this time some shinobi came and joined in but they didn't have wooden planks or metal sticks, they had kunai that they were ready to slice my skin with.

"Please stop" I cried and pleaded hoping that this one time they would listen and stop but it only encouraged them.

"You think that will stop you demon, well think again the only thing we have to do is make sure we don't kill you although that is the thing we want to do most but this is the next best thing" A shinobi said as he pulled out a kunai.

I pulled my arms up to protect my face from any slash wounds but it left everywhere else exposed to their slashing and beating.

"It's going to be ok kit" Kurama said distracting me from the beating

'How is this going to be ok' I thought to him as more tears streamed from my eyes and the world started to get black spots floating around.

"I think it is time to leave" Kurama said

'Go were?' I asked

"To another village, collect the other jinchuuriki and make a place for all of you to live without any more pain" Kurama said

'I'd like a place like that' I said to him as the world finally faded to black.

When I came to I was still in the alley but the villages were long gone. I slowly got up feeling the pain in my body as Kurama tried his best to heal everything and I thought about what Kurama said. I'd like a place where I could live without pain.

I got the idea to make a village were the outcast can come and live and be accepted and the other jinchuuriki will help run the village and be looked up to for who they are but were would this village be.

"Your mothers village" Kurama said interrupting my thoughts

'But my mother's village was destroyed remember' I thought back to him

"Then rebuild it, better than it was before" Kurama said to me

As I thought about it, it was a great place to make a village, it was protected by whirl pools and I could bring the other surviving Uzumaki and we could all live together in the village where everyone is accepted for who they are.

I got up and headed back to my small apartment with graffiti and broken objects scatted within and changed from my bloody cloths into dark blue pants, black ninja sandals, and a dark blue long sleeve shirt with a black hooded coat that would hide my tails and ears and quickly left the building.

I didn't need anything else because I didn't own anything else, I quickly made it to the front gate using the cover of night and quickly slipped out right under the guards noses and dashed to the forest.

'Were to first Kurama' I asked

"To Suna, were the one tails jinchuuriki is"