Friendships

I have a question

What do you do when you're out growing your friend but if you stop being there with them your all alone?

Lately when I've been hanging out with my friends I feel like they don't even see me. It feels like all they want to do is make dirty jokes and talk about boys, which I'm definitely not into. However I feel like if I'm not with them then I'm all alone. I don't know which I hate more being alone every second of my life (considering I'm always alone at home) or having to act like someone else just to have "friends". There's one friend ,I'm going to call her Pop because she is really popular, has been sending me messages suggesting she doesn't like my presents or even wishes I wasn't in her life. Pop was the first person I could trust in school but now she's completely different. She used to be caring, sweet and always there when I needed her but now she is no where to be seen when i need her and is always turning a sentence into something disgustingly dirty. In someway is like she only cares about her picture, staying popular, wearing make up and acting older than she is.

Why is this happening? Why has she given away things that are better than being popular just to been seen by the "cool kids"? Why is it that she's the only person who is an option to hang out with? Can you help he or are you in the same boat?

-Wifi