Figi

Annalisse Thinking ...

Ring Ring ... what the fuck?  I get my phoneIt's Justin calling . "Hello" " wake up princess time for figi" I yawn in desperation to go back to sleep " yeah yeah call you when I'm ready " he laughs:  okay sleepy head " I giggle and hang up  . I walk to my closet and get my suitcase ... a week in figi is exactly what I need . And with  Justin  it's fucking perfect. I think i have feeling for Justin  . But I don't think he feels the same . I think the flirting is like a game to him . I dont know . After packing my shit   I post a pic on instagram .

Queen_lisse

  Ready to go bitches

  Ready to go bitches.

After posting the photo I get dressed .

                ♡ Her Outfit ♡

                ♡ Her Outfit ♡

After I get dressed i call Justin . " I'm outside " he says . Sexy morning voice I think to myself .  " come in and help me with these bags please" I open the door and see a man with a suit on and a suitcase rack to roll my stuff to the car . I see Justin in the car holding the phone to his ear " I already had help " I hear him say in person and on  the phone . I laugh and hang up the phone .  The guy takes my bag and take it's to the range rover.  I walk over to Justin  and get in the car he shuts the door  . " come here sexy " he says to me . I blush . I sit on his lap and he leans  in . I lips collide and our tongues fight for dominance.  I hear fireworks . Until .... "Mr.Bieber we are at the California institute of Airflight  "  I can tell just was upset that guy ruined our make out session I giggled .  " just say airport:" Justin  said making me laugh ..  as soon as we open the door
Camera flashes blind us.  "Annalisse how does it feels to be justin  rebound for Hailey Baldwin? " I smirk Justin laughs.  The bodyguards tell the paps to back up so me and Justin can get in the airport . Once we reach the back i see a private jet . He looks at me I give him a peck on the lips . We walk in we walk to the back part of the plan to see a room . Literally a room . " this is were we would sleep "   " we "? I say acting like i cared ." I'll sleep up front if it bothers you " I smirk " not at all daddy "  he bits his lips and pushes me on the bed and  gets on top of me . He starts to kiss me and make a his  way down to my neck . A tiny moan ecscapes my lips .  "Justinnn"I moan his name louded once he starts sucking my sweet  spot on my neck . He laughs and takes of his shirtThen mine . I wanna stop it before it goes to far but I can't . .. I rub his abs making me arch my back.  He kisses  up my stomach reaching my breasts.  He looks at me asking if he can take my bra off . I don't know what got in to me but I nodded yes . He unclasped it and stared . I covered them " no baby there perfect " he said moving my hands he went to lick them but .... (knock knock)  "FUCK!" Justin yelled which caused me to laugh he got up and covered me with a white sheet.  "Mr.beiber time to take off" . I put my shirt back on making Justin  sigh " next time buddy " I say making him laugh . I lay down and feel my eyes slowly close .