•Guests?•

Começar do início

"Well how did you learn how to dance" he asked

"My grandmother is from Cuba she taught me how to dance salsa, merengue, you name it"

"I want to take you somewhere special" he said

"Where?"

"It's a surprise" he said

He then led me out of the restaurant. We walked around to the curve of where to restaurant was, and what I saw was extraordinarily beautiful.

"Liam it's, it's beautiful" I was dazzled

"Not as beautiful as you" he said

He turned me around and carried me bridal style.
He walked on some rocks in the water and sat me in the little land center of the lake on a big rock. We both looked at the water fall.

"How does it glow?" I asked

"It's a special chemical in the water. It's very rare." He said

"Liam. I never thought I would be so happy in my life. My father. He turned me into a monster. I killed people. I-I-"

"You killed them because you where forced" he said " You didn't have a choice. And I love you for that. You're so traumatized and so sorry for your fathers mistakes that you're apologizing to me. Guess what Skylar I'll never let you apologize for that, you know why? Because you're the best persons I've met in my life. You risked everything to escape with me, you went back to find your mother. Knowing you could get killed. But you did it. That why I love you."

I was so shocked. He loved me after what I did. I'm truly amazed by this man. He's completing me. He's gives me the strength I need.

I pulled him close to me.

"I love you too. I've never loved anyone as I love you. Thank you for completing me."

He then pulled me close into a kiss

I still felt butterflies in my stomach. He just made my feet jelly whenever he would kiss me. I never thought anyone could ever love me, and I love them back. Love feels good. It's like your on cloud 9. It's amazing and it's even better when that person loves you back.

We kissed until god knows when. After a an hour or two we headed back home. This night was amazing.

*********
Next morning- 12:30 pm

"Sky."

"Mhm" i mumbled

"I'm going to pick up Jaxon from the airport" he said

"Mhm ok" I went back to sleep, I was so tired after last night

I kept sleeping but I woke up shortly afterwards.

I started getting ready knowing soon our guest would arrive.

I put on ripped white jeans white a yellow off the shoulder crop top.

I was nervous meeting his friend, but I was also excited to meet them.

I didn't know what awaited for me that week.

So what will happen with the new guests?? Do you know them? I'll give you a hint GraciandjoyPabon . Tune in my loves kisses 😘