Off to Camp We Go

"Rise and shine Yn, today is your first day at your new camp,"your mom said. You sprang out of bed, brushed your teeth, and put you hair up in a ponytail.

You went downstairs to eat breakfast. Eggs, Bacon, and grits. You ate it slowly because you knew your mom would yell at you if you didn't.

You hopped in the car and drove to camp.

"We're here!"your mom said. You exchanged kisses and said goobyes.

You walked up to the stand up front. "Hi what is your name?"she asked. "Yn,"you said. She looked at the laptop and clicked on your name. "Okay, you will be in the blue group,"she told you. "Thanks!"you said. "No problem!"she said.

You walked over to the group with the blue flag above it. You saw 10 other kids. You were the only girl in the blue group. "Oh well,"you said. You walked over and stood there until it was time to go to first lesson.

"Okay,"the counselor said. "My name is Jeff and I am your counselor this year." "You get to choose which team you want to be on.

You had no friends there so you decided to wait. "Hi, my name is Charlie, want to be in my group with my friends?"you see a boy from behind you ask. "Sure,"you said blushing. He was really cute. "Follow me,"he said. You followed him to see four other other boys. "What's your name?"Charlie asked you. "Yn,"you said. "Guys this is Yn, Yn, this is the guys,"he said. You went across getting names from each of the boys. Tanner, Zack, Joe, and Ant. "Nice to meet you guys," you said.

You went over to the other team to introduce yourself. "Hi, I'm Yn,"you say to the boy with purple hair. "Hi, I'm Alex,"he said. "Guys come over here!"he yelled. "Yn, this is Denis, Braden, Elijah, and Sub. "Hi,"I said.

I heard a whistle blow. It was Jeff. "Okay everybody we need your teams in two. You went with your team to one side and the other team went to their side. "Okay we need to pick team names,"Jeff said. "How about The Crew?"Joe asked. "Perfect!"everyone said.  "Okay The Crew vs. The Pals,"Jeff said.

"Pick team captains!"Jeff yelled. "Yn!"Charlie said. "Yeah everyone said. "Yn and Alex you are the team captains,"Jeff said.

"Okay, it's time for you to go to your cabins,"Jeff said a few minutes later.

You walk into your cabin and it was big. There were six rooms so everyone could have their own room and one extra room. The only problem was that it had no furniture. "Why does this place have no furniture?"Zack asked. "I don't know?"I said. "All of the rooms are the same size,"Ant said. "Let's just go into a room,"you said.

After you were done it was time.e for your first lesson.