Chapter 2

Erin POV

Life has never been "normal" in general. It was a constant cycle of moving-unpacking-barely surviving school-packing up-and moving again. This is how my family has lived for 15 years. My dad works in marketing and he gets transferred a lot. I'm an average person, I have dark brown hair and brown eyes like the other 85% of the US population. I have a little sister Emily and an older brother Ethan who I never see because he is at college. I have been told I am creative but I cannot draw in any way, shape, or form. Performing is my passion. The rush I get when I step onto a stage and sing and act is what I thrive on. I supposedly had six months left in Miami, but little did I know those six months would change my life.

2 years ago

"Ughhhhh! Do I really have to go?" I sighed as jumped into the front seat of my mom's car. School was a struggle. Every three years I get stuck going to a new school, so my life is me counting down the days until the next move. Norway was supposed to be our last but, here I am in a hideous plaid skirt for my ninth first day of school. I walked into Bayside Junior High in a terribly uncomfortable starched shirt. Generally I am an outgoing person, but first days are my least favorite things. Making friends is hard and I knew it was going to be harder because I was in high school. I had made it through first period without drawing too much attention to myself, which was my plan for the next three years. Now it was second period. Art. I loved creativity and expression but we were drawing still life. Let's just say didn't draw a very accurate depiction of a pumpkin. "What's that supposed be? A ball of vomit?" The girl on the table next to me with platinum blonde hair, tight half unbuttoned shirt and a barely there skirt snickered with her clones. I chose to hold my tongue and ignore them. "God, I hate teenage girls." I muttered under my breath. Right after it left my mouth a girl next to me with long brown hair replied. "Me too."

Now

"Nooooooo! Please no." My best friend Dani pleaded as I said I was going to get up and tell the barista at Starbucks she thought he was cute. A lot has changed since my first day at Bayside . I was still the same un-athletic Erin with the inability to draw a pumpkin. This is in contrast to my best friend who is the ray of sunshine in the dark storm that is school. She has enough artistic ability to provide for a country. But she doesn't like to admit it. Dani and I in general are slight opposites. She is shy even though she has no reason to be and I really don't care what anybody thinks and I will do or say anything. Together we are a dynamic duo that cannot be separated. We were alone in our own bubble which was fun an all but we need to get more out there. We know each other like the back of our hands and I swear we were separated at birth. She is the first real friend I've had in a long time but it's been two years and as it usually goes this is my last.

Hey babes :) This is the second main character you will see. This chapter is pretty boring but the story gets better trust me. We have a lot in store for you guys and I can't wait for you to read the next chapters. ily

-ERIN