Eunbi

Hwayang

Hwayang

"LOOK AT US! LOOKIN SEXY AS HELL!" Eunbi said.

"Are you drunk already?" Yuan whispered.

"Not yet, but look at Hwayang, look at her make up!"

"You know my make up be poppin'," Hwayang said, lifting up her glasses and motioning to her eye makeup.

"We're here!" Haechan said. Johnny, Ten, Taeyong, Jaehyun, Mark, and Doyoung greeted the girls.

"I hope it's ok that we brought Doyoung, we're celebrating him dumping Jinhoe." Jaehyun said, looking at Hwayang to see her reaction.

"It was about time!" Eunbi said. Hwayang stayed silent and followed the group into the restaurant.

"What are you going to order?" Ten asked, noticing Hwayang was awkward because of all the couples being sweet to each other.

"I'm thinking of being a sophisticated bitch and ordering Ox Bone Stew instead of my usual basic bitch order, fried chicken," Hwayang said.

"It says one order serves three people, do you want to share? I don't know what to get." Ten said.

"Sure," Hwayang said. She didn't bring up Johnny because she saw that Johnny was trying to cheer Doyoung up. She didn't mind Ten, she loved his presence, ever since he took care of her, he had a special place in her heart like all her friends did.

"Aw, look at my husband and my grandchild sharing a meal." Johnny joked.

"You're his grandchild?" Ten chuckled.

"Mhm, your son is Taeyong. Taeyong and Yuan are my parents so you guys are my grandparents." Hwayang explained. Ten nodded and continued eating.

"Ten, let's go to the photobooth." Johnny said, leaving Doyoung and Hwayang alone. Yuan, Taeyong, Jaehyun, and Eunbi had gone to the bar on the other side of the restaurant.

"How are you?" Doyoung asked. Hwayang looked at her bitten nails and sighed.

"I'm well, how are you?" Hwayang asked, being polite but never looking at him.

"Why won't you look at me?" Doyoung asked.

"Because I don't want to." Hwayang said, trying to convince herself that she didn't.

"Why not?" Doyoung asked, moving to where Ten was sitting.

"Because your face hurts my eyes." Hwayang lied, not knowing what else to say.

"Then look at me without your glasses, you're basically blind without your glasses, right?" Doyoung smirked, lifting her face and slipping the glasses off her face.

"Holding my astigmatism against me," she mumbled, rolling her eyes. Doyoung just admired her face, she never let him see her without glasses when they talked.

"You know, I can see that you're staring at me. I can see you, kinda, you're just really blurry." She said and looked away.

"How's your job?" Doyoung asked, but Hwayang refused to answer.

"Hwayang." Doyoung pouted, but she stayed staring at whatever was in front of her.

"Hwaayaang." He said, cutely. He did aegyo while pulling on her sleeve.

"I can't see if your doing aegyo, you idiot," she rolled her eyes, pulling her arm away.

"Why are you so cold to me?" Doyoung asked eventhough he knew the answer better than anyone.

"Because you're fake." Hwayang said, looking for her soda. Doyoung saw that she almost touched the ramen pot that was still hot and grabbed her hand to stop. They both sat there, Hwayang frozen because of sudden contact and Doyoung waiting for her reaction.

"Can you pass me my soda? Or can you give me my glasses?" She said, not pulling her hand away. She liked feeling his hands on hers. He almost pulled his hand away to get her glasses but felt that she was holding his hand too.

"Here." he said, placing her glasses on her face with his free hand. She fixed her glasses and grabbed her soda. She finally got to her senses and pulled away, putting her shakey hands on the table.

"Why did you pull away?"

"I would just be your rebound." she said, looking down.

"You wouldn't, I broke up with her because she's a horrible person who I no longer had feelings for, I'm not looking for a rebound- if I were I wouldn't pick you, you're too special to have your feelings played with. I would never play with you again."

"Shut up," Hwayang said, looking the opposite direction from where he was.