9

"Oh my poor, small, weak Yangie, how are you feeling? Do you want to throw up again." Johnny said, patting her head. She opened her eyes (Buy 7th Sense by NCT U on iTunes) and looked at Ten who was standing at the door way.

"I'm going to-" she started and ran to the bathroom quickly. Ten held her hair back and rubbed her back.

"I brought Ten to take care of you because I have work today, Taeyong, Jaehyun, and I will come back tonight, ok?" Johnny said, as Hwayang rinsed her mouth.

"Ok, have a good day at work." Hwayang said as she was pulled into a hug.

"I hope you feel better. Be nice to Ten, please." Johnny said.

"I'll try not to be as much as a bitch as I usually am." Hwayang said, going back to the couch.

"Take care of Hwayang well, Ten, she's precious to me, Taeyong, and Jaehyun." Johnny said to Ten as he began walking out.

"I  will, I know." Ten said, pushing him out the door because if not Johnny would be late.

"I love the both of you!" Johnny said and left. Ten smiled shaking his head and sat next to Hwayang who had closed her eyes again.

"Do you want me to make you soup or tea? I know this tea that is really good for when you don't feel-"

"You don't have to actually take care of me, I know you don't want to." Hwayang said, rubbing her belly.

"I do want to, you're someone very important to Johnny. I also think that me taking care of you will make us bond and make you stop hating me."

"I hate everyone, don't take it personally." Hwayang said, picking at her nails.

"Even Johnny, Taeyong, and Jaehyun?" Ten asked.

"No, of course not, I've known them so long that I've grown to only dislike them a little." Hwayang shrugged.

"That means that you love them, doesn't it?" Ten smiled.

"You're smart, pretty boy." Hwayang said, sitting up, getting nauseous again.

"I'm going to make the tea," Ten said. Hwayang followed him and sat at the small two people dining table. She stayed quiet, thinking. Ten was actually trying to make her like him so she thought that she should maybe be nice and get to know him.

"I know this is a personal question but are you like fully gay or are you bi, like Johnny?" Said Hwayang, trying to be social.

"I'm Pansexual," Ten said, putting the kettle on the stove.

"Oh, that's cool." Hwayang smiled, making Ten smile back.

"People usually ask me what being Pan means, do you know what it is?"

"Yeah, I've always been surrounded by the LGBT+ community so I eventually learned all about those things." Hwayang said, as Ten sat in the empty chair in front of her.

"Are you-" Ten trailed off.

"No, I'm straight, I'm very basic."  Hwayang joked.

"Are you fully Korean?" Ten asked.

"Yeah, sadly, but I lived with my dad in Spain for six years,"

"That's so cool! Do you have like a Spanish name?"

"Yeah, it's Gerania, they would call me Gigi though." Hwayang said, as Ten poured her a cup of tea.

"Thank you, Ten." Hwayang said, sincerely. They continued talking and occasionally payed attention to the tv.

"Are you feeling better?" Ten asked, noticing she hadn't thrown up the whole time they were talking.

"Yeah, the tea really helped." she smiled.

"You're so cute." Ten cooed, squishing her cheeks.

"I won't bite your hand because you're taking care of me." Hwayang said, shooing away his hands, gently.

A/N ITS THE START OF A NEW FRIENDSHIP! Idk why but I wanted them to be friends. Ok, bye. ^^

 ^^