~1~

||Mackenzie||

    I was walking home from the drama filled, brat and jerk infested place of insanity aka my high school when I saw the moving trucks across the street from my house.

     Hmmm, must be new neighbors. I hope they're not like our other neighbors cause all we need is more snobby people in this neighborhood. I rolled my eyes at the thought of that.

   I walked up to the house to greet the people that are moving here just because I'm actually one of the friendly neighbors. When I walked up to the house I saw a tall guy with brown hair... should I say hi to him or wait for Maddie to get home and not embarrass myself? Ehhhh I'll just go up to him.

    When I finally reached him, I tapped his shoulder... he turned around with a confused look on his face. I look up at his sparkly, green eyes, instantly knowing who he was. Johnny Orlando... my best friend who I haven't seen in three years.

    My gosh he's gotten cuter... after staring for at least 20 seconds all I get out of my mouth is "Johnny?"

    "Mackenzie?, I uh,  it's nice to see you", Johnny says with a surprised expression.

"Yeah, same to you... how've you been?" I ask while rubbing my arm nervously.

"Good, how about you?" Johnny asked.

"Umm, pretty good," I causally said back.

"Well I gotta go unpack, I'll see you around Ziegler" Johnny said with a smile.

   He has a cute smile. "Thanks.. I know," he said with a smirk.

   I can't believe I just said that out loud... I just want to die in a hole of embarrassment.

"Well bye," I said awkwardly. I walked back to my house and quickly shut the door.

   I can't wait to see Maddie's reaction when I tell her of this embarrassing moment.