Discussion

"Noctis is sleeping,(Y/N) is outside hunting.Now,there is just one thing we need to discuss." Prompto held a serious aura around him before getting hit on the head. "Ow! Anyway...who do we support? Noctis or (Y/N)?"

"What we should actually be talking about is,what Noctis did yesterday."

Ignis leaned further into his chair before continuing. "Noctis doesn't really tell us who he likes nowadays.But (Y/N) has been an open book since she was young.I'm pretty sure even the King noticed."

The muscular raven haired chortled. "Everyone working as a Royal Guard knew.Only Noctis didn't."

"I kinda pity (Y/N) now."

The three shared a monotonous laugh before hearing the front door open. "What kind of discussion are you having when Noctis is still in the house!"

Although nobody said it,the three had a similar thought. 'Noctis might like (Y/N)...but we are definitely going to get killed.'

The banter continued until a groggy Prince came out of his shared room. "What are you doing (Y/N)?"

You glared at the three before facing Noctis,not saying a single word.He placed his weight on your shoulders. "I'm hungry..."

You raised your hand and hit him lightly on the head. "Buy your own food then."

He gave a pouty face which only made you continue hitting him. "That face won't work."

"Please,(Y/N)?"

"Let's all go together then.There's Crow Nest around here anyway."

You sighed and left for the Regalia with Noctis following after you. "(Y/N),who do you want to sit beside?"

"Anyone.Who is driving?"

Ignis raised a hand as he sat in front of the steering wheel and Prompto taking the seat beside him.You squeezed in the backseat together with Noctis. The ride was pleasant, with only the music and Prompto's shutter as company. From the cool wind,your eyes started to relax. You didn't resist and slowly you drifted.Your head snugly placed on Noctis's shoulders. A small smile spread across his lips as he leaned his head on yours. His hands stroking your soft locks. It was soothing sensation as you slept.

Prompto instantly taking this a shutter chance and Gladiolus laughing to himself.Ignis gave his usual caretaker smile as focused on driving.

"Honestly,if these two don't get together.I will flip," Prompto whispered,looking at your sleeping form.