Babysitting (pt 3)

"Remember baby... you have to keep quiet." Harry smirked at me, walking closer to the bed where I was tied.  He reached out his hand, running it softly up my side, grazing my thigh and hip before landing on the side of my boob.  Before I understood what he was doing, he grasped my nipple tightly, pinching hard!
I let out a squeal, shutting my eyes tightly.
"Fuck, Harry!" I bit my lip, taking the pain, and still somehow being extremely turned on at the same time. 

Harry loosened his grip on me, rubbing his thumb over the sensitive nub gently.  He looked up at me staring into my eyes.  He brought a finger to his lips.
"What did I just say about keeping quiet baby?"  He brought his head down and wrapped his lips around my nipple soothing the area.  I held my moans in, squirming beneath him. 
"Stop, fuck." I breathed.  I needed something more than just this. 
"What baby?" Harry looked concerned, losing some of the dominance that he had acquired.
"This is a punishment right?  Punish me!"  My voice quivered as I said this, knowing that he could do things that I had never even dreamed of.  Harry laughed, the smirk on his lips growing.
"So kinky, So sassy.  Maybe you need to be put in your place baby girl."
"Yes daddy..." I whispered, biting my lip.

Harry walked away again, returning to his box of toys. He rummaged through it, smirking every now and again at the idea of using one of his many contraptions on me. Finally he decided on a long pink dildo. My eyes widened.

Ho-ly-fuck. I had never even seen a dildo in person, much less used one. He walked over to me, unshackling my hands and placing the dildo in one of them.
"Show me how it's done, babe...". He said smirking at me, then moving to sit in a chair across from the bed. I gave him a questioning look, wondering why he had left me here, my nerves hit me. "For a better view." He grinned, quickly answering my question.

I sat up and eyed the toy in my hand. My legs were already conveniently spread wide apart, so there wasn't much readjusting I could do to stall. I brought the toy down between my legs, hesitating as I realized that I had no idea what I was doing.
"Come on baby, don't get stage fright. Just do your thing, for daddy." Harry smiled kindly down at me.

That was all I needed. First I put the tip of the dildo in my mouth, making sure it was slippery enough to fit into me. Then I brought it down again putting one, then two fingers into myself. Two fingers was already a tight fit.  Once I had loosened up a little bit, I took a deep breath, closing my eyes and thrusting the toy inside of myself. I peeped open one eye to see what Harry was up to.

To my surprise, he had his eyes trained on my face, rather than on my nether region. It seemed as though he was making sure that I was enjoying what I was doing to myself. I closed my eyes again focusing on the toy that was pumping slowly inside of me. Although it felt good, I missed the feeling of Harry's hands on me. I tried to make up for it by rubbing my clit with the other hand. My hips bucked at the sudden pleasure and I opened my eyes again to look at Harry. He was rubbing a growing bulge through his pants. The sight of this alone caused me to moan, my eyes rolling back in my head, as I rolled my hips harder against the toy.
Suddenly harry stood from the chair in front of me, coming to my side.

He smirked holding out his hand.
"I'll take over from here babe. Give me that." He gestured to the toy that was buried deep inside of me.

I pulled it out slowly, feeling empty when it was gone and placed it hesitantly in his hand, unsure of if this was what he really wanted me to do.
"Good girl" He praised. A smile played on his lips. He reached down and swiped his index finger between my folds, starting towards the bottom and sliding it up, gently over my sensitive clit. I sharply inhaled, gasping for a full breath. "You're so fucking wet!" Harry whispered, keeping his fingers on me. "I love how your body reacts to me." A low moan escaped my lips and I reached up, trying to pull him to me. "No baby. If you can't keep you're hands to yourself, I'll tie them again." He warned, smirking at me.