A band?

Few days passed when Jungkook finally felt fine. In the morning when Taehyung was making himself some cereal he felt a pair of strong hands wrap around his waist.
"Good morning" Jungkook said.
Taehyung's heart started beating faster.
"G-good morning" he smiled blushing.
"Your cheeks are warm" Jungkook said mushing his cheek against Taehyung's rosy cheeks.
Taehyung couldn't keep in a squeal. Jungkook laughed and turned Taehyung around so that his back was resting against the kitchen's counter. The younger was A LOT more energetic than before. Finally.
"God you're adorable" Jungkook smiled.
"Kookie, what are you doing?" Taehyung chuckled.
"Something I waned to do, but couldn't since that rainy day"
Jungkook then leaned in. Taehyung's heart stopped as he closed his eyes. Their lips lingered upon each other feeling their warmth. The brown haired boy then moved first. The kiss felt a lot less slippery then in the rain. Taehyung enjoyed it though. He didn't know how exactly his body worked at the moment, but his hands threw themselves around Jungkook's neck when Jungkook slid his fingers around Taehyung's slim waist pulling him closer. The kiss was slow. Pecks after pecks when Jungkook softly bit Taehyung's bottom lip. Taehyung opened his lips and Jungkook slid his tongue in. The younger then sunk his fingers deeper onto Taehyung's hips and pulled him up to sit on the counter, the kiss got sloppier and hotter. Taehyung let out a slight moan when Jungkook's hands started slowly moving to his back.
"Good morniiiing~ Tae, were you lying? You seem not that innocent" Jimin laughed.
Jungkook quickly stepped back as Taehyung slid down the counter blushing madly.
"Jimin! We were kind of busy! Can't you tell?" Jungkook hissed as Taehyung hid behind Jungkook's  broad shoulder in embarrassment. "Has no one told u to knock?"
"Uh, no?"
"Anyways" he sighed "what do you need?"
"I need some milk" Jimin said walking up to their fridge and taking what he needed.
Jungkook rolled his eyes and waited for jimin to finally leave. As he closed the door the younger looked back at the blushing Taehyung. They stared at each other for awhile and started laughing. That was embarrassing.
"Let's hurry a bit, Seokjin hyung waned us three meet at the studio today"
"What for?" Jungkook said wrapping his hands around Taehyung's waist again.
"I don't know" Taehyung smiled and kissed Jungkook on the cheek as he slid away.

**

"Ah Hyungs what are you doing here?" Taehyung asked exited.
All of them - Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok were in Seokjin's studio. Yet the teacher himself wasn't there yet.
"Yeah, so you know what's up?" Hoseok asked.
Yoongi shrugged, but soon spun around in the chair as Jimin walked up to him. Jungkook shook his head.
"I have no idea.." Taehyung said looking at his hands.
The door quickly opened.
"Hello hello my children" Seokjin greeter fanning himself with some kind of papers. After him walked in Namjoon.
"Hyung?" Hoseok and Yoongi asked both as they saw their teacher. Namjoon just nodded smiling.
"Anywayyys" Seokjin sung out "we" he looked at Namjoon and smiled "decided that all five of you fit very well with each other"
"And that means?" Jungkook continued.
"We're thinking of creating a band out of you guys!" Seokjin clapped his hands.
Hoseok's and Jungkook's eyes got wide when Taehyung gasped, Jimin and Yoongi froze.
"Are you serious?" Yoongi asked.
"Yep" Seokjin said. "I just need you to sign these papers. You won't be like the fully official band yet, but it's gonna be a start of it. And me with Namjoon will take all of you five in to practice together three times a week. For now"
"So what do ya think guys?" Namjoon asked.
"Yes!" Taehyung jumped.
"YES!" Hoseok joined.
"Hell yeah!" Jungkook said. Ever since he was little he waned to be in a band.
"I guess I'm fine with it" Yoongi agreed smiling a little.
"Sure" Jimin smiled exited.
"Then it's a deal! Now all of you go to your classes, Taehyung you stay of course. The first practice will be tomorrow at 3PM we already spoke to you professors" Seokjin said smiling.
Jimin dragged out Yoongi with him and Hoseok jumped after them. Jungkook turned to Tae and pecked him softly on the forehead before leaving. Taehyung blushed and spun around. Seokjin looked at the scene and smiled himself.
"So you ready?"
"More then ever"
"Show me what chu got"

**

Yoongi sat in his usual place on the couch and Jimin sad between his thighs on the ground looking at Hoseok walking back and forth the room. Taehyung sat next to Yoongi and Jungkook stood somewhere in the kitchen eyeing "his boy".
"God you two, will you stop? You're basically eye fucking each other and I'm in the middle of it!" Yoongi whined.
"S-sorry hyung" Taehyung blushed.
"I can't believe this is happening! Why didn't we think of this before?!" Hoseok babbled walking around.
"What do you think will be our band's name?" Jimin asked.
"We'll have to think about it very well"
"I can't wait for our first concert officially!" Jungkook said sitting down next to Taehyung.
"Wait.. like in the stage and all?" Taehyung asked gulping.
That means a lot of people looking at you... You can't mess up.. Oh god... Taehyung bit his lip nervously.
"Relax, everything will be fine" Jungkook said softly wrapping his arm around Taehyung's shoulders.
"Aaargh this is so exiting!" Hoseok started jumping.
Yoongi smiled at his friend. His plan wasn't exactly to be in a band, but being surrounded by people who he actually sincerely like wasn't as bad. Well what do you know. There was a future set for then it seemed. And it was quiet bright.