I knocked on the door and heard a muffled, "come in." I walked inside I large room with windows on most of the walls. The walls were an off white color and the were two leather chairs facing a large mahogany desk and a large leather chair. The principal was seated in it, and beckoned me to come inside and sit. I closed the door and sat in one of the chairs.

"We're waiting for one more person to come," he explained. I sniffed the air once and knew he was a werewolf, and part of the Blue Moon Pack. After about 5 minutes, the door opened, revealing the bleach blonde bitch. Her face was bruised and there was blood on her shirt from when I broke her nose.

"YOU BITCH! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY NOSE AND SHIRT!" She screeched. I merely just smirked. Her face turned beet red and she lunged at me. I easily dodged her and was already behind her, ready for her next move.

"ENOUGH!" The principal bellowed. I glanced over at him, and the bleach blonde bitch huffed. "Good. Now sit. Both of you," the principal commanded. My wolf didn't like being told what to do, considering I had Alpha blood in me. I fought my wolf as I glared at the principal and sat in the chair. "Now, tell me what happened this morning in the parking lot," he asked. We both started talking immediately, telling our side of the story at the same time. "ONE AT A TIME! Erica, you first." Huh. So bleach blonde bitch has a name.

"Thank you! Ok so it started this morning when I was just got to school and was about to pull into a parking space, when SHE came speeding in and took it! So I parked in a different space close by and walked up to her, about to confront her about what she did. Before I could even say a word, she punched me in the face and threatened me!" Wait. What. The. Hell?! Is she high?! That's NOT how it fucking happened! How the hell could she lie?!?! The principal nodded at her, and then turned to me, motioning for me to tell my side.

"First of all, that's NOT how it happened. I drive into the school parking lot this morning and parked. As soon as I got out, SHE was standing in front of me. She said that those spaces were only for her and her friends. I wasn't going to move, considering she didn't own the school, AND it wasn't like their names were on the spaces. She got really mad and slapped me. I wasn't just going to just walk away from that! So I punched her in the face. It's not my fault she's so breakable! So anyways I told her if she did it again, I'd hurt her." The principal seemed to think about both of our responses, deciding who to believe.

After what seemed like forever, he finally said, "Erica, you can go back to school, Aubree, you are expelled for a week." Wait. WHAT?! Did he just fucking suspend me?! I WAS FUCKING TELLING THE TRUTH!

Erica smirked at me and said, "Thanks daddy! I'll see you at home!" Daddy? Oh you have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! My wolf was trying to take control and rip both their throats out, but I fought her back. I was more than pissed off. Her 'daddy' was fucking playing favorites. I was fuming when I walked out of the principals office. Liam and James were waiting outside and were immediately at my side.

"What happened?" They asked in unison. I told them everything that happened and by the time I was finished, they looked like they were about to go and kill the principal right then and there. I wrapped my arms around both of them, calming them down almost instantly.

"How could he do that?!" Liam asked angrily.

"I don't know, but I need to talk to my dad," I said.

They nodded and James said, "Ok Bree. I'll see you when we get home." I nodded and went outside to my car. I mind linked with Mia and Noah, telling them what happened, and that I was going home. As I drove home, I got a whiff of a scent. Citrus and the forest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Daddy!" I shouted as I walked into my house. "DAD! DADDY!"