Kurloz Makara x Reader (Lemon) Midnight Fantasies

Начните с самого начала

"Oh god," Kurloz thought. The sweet smell of her faygo scented  shampoo filled the bedroom air. Could she be more innocent? He almost lost his train of thought distracted by that moist faygo air. He took a deep breath as _____ walked into the room wearing her pink robe. This was it. Kurloz lunged for _____ and grabbed her by the waist. He wrapped one arm around her arms and waist and put the other over her mouth, hiding his face behind her head. He knew it she would be strong and tough. She grunted and fought and struggled to get loose, screaming and yelling behind Kurloz's hand. "Shut up. I don't want to hurt you," Kurloz hissed into her ear, disguising his voice. This only made her fight more. She was strong, stronger that he has imagined, but she could not break his hold. Although Kurloz did not look like it with his lanky body, he was incredibly strong. Again, one of the benefits of being a troll. _____ tried to kick and get her arms free for what felt like forever. Kurloz was lucky that she was so tired. Finally she stopped struggling and had to catch her breath. "Relax," he whispered, "I really don't want to have to hurt you." _____ was panting in his arms, out of breath. Kurloz was getting so aroused just watching her chest rise and fall in his arms. "Now, I'm going to blind fold you, so I'm going to let go of your mouth. If you keep yelling and screaming, it will only be worse for you. Nod if you understand." _____ stood there for a second, thinking of her options, thinking of how to escape. She nodded yes.

Kurloz gently let go of her mouth and ______ took in deep breaths of air. She was so winded. Kurloz grabbed a blindfold he had in his back pocket and tied it securely over her eyes. Oh wow, he hadn't even noticed her hair in the commotion. He hadn't even thought about her freshly washed hair without her stupid hood over it. Her beautiful wet h/c hair was curling in his fingers as he secured the blindfold. His erection was growing. He wasn't sure if _____ could feel his bulge pushing against her ass, but he was growing more excited by the second. "That's a good girl. Now that wasn't so bad. I won't cover your mouth anymore if you promise to be good."

"Who the hell are you and what do you want?" _____ grunted. Kurloz could feel her anger growing inside. Kurloz clucked "Oh, I think you know what I want" as he rubbed his crotch into her butt. She definitely felt it this time. _____ shuddered at the thought. "Just let me go! I'll give you whatever treasures I have. Just don't do that." Gog, she was so beautiful pleading to him like that. He loved watching her beg. "I don't want your treasures. I only want you. God, you're beautiful _____." Using her name really reignited her fight. Of course he would know her name if he has targeted her. But it pissed her off because he had no right to use it. And _____ began to struggle again Kurloz wrapped his free arm around her neck and squeezed her tight against his body. "Now what did I say about being a good girl?" He got tighter around her neck. It was so pink and soft, he really didn't want to have to hurt her. "I'm sorry," ______ gasped out, "I won't do it again." Kurloz whispered "I'm sorry, sir." _____ gritted her teeth, "I'm sorry, sir." Kurloz loosened his grip around her neck and _____ began to breath easier again. He was so strong. She had a hard time trying to figure out what to do. She had to comply for now, until she got the chance to make a move.

Kurloz walked her to the bed and pushed her onto it with his body pinning hers down. He had to use his full weight on her not only to hold her down, but so she wouldn't know it was him. He pinned his legs on her thighs, and held her chest down with his ribs. He grabbed her wrist and held them above her head. ______ was beginning to pant. She has never felt this vulnerable before. She was usually always in control, the strong and brave hero of the day. Never has she been this weak and this exposed to someone before. Kurloz grabbed some straps he had in his pocket and tied her wrists together and tied it to the headboard. _____ was trying hard to fight back showing any fear. She tried her best to be strong, but tying her down like this, it was too much for her and she let out a little sob. That almost broke Kurloz. He wasn't lying when he said he didn't want to hurt her. In fact, he wished that he didn't have to do this at all. There she was though, lying under his body, so scared of what will happen. Why did this get him so excited seeing her like this? Kurloz hadn't felt this hot in almost a sweep. He began to undo her robe. As he pulled it open exposing her body, a warm breeze blew in and made _____ shudder. She couldn't understand what was going on with her body. She felt so angry and scared but this was feeling a little good. Kurloz stared at her beautiful breasts, heaving up and down from _____ panting. They were even more amazing than he imagined. They were so perky and pink with these little pink nipples that were beginning to harden from the breeze. Kurloz tried to warm his hands but he could only so much. _____ jumped at the touch of those cold hands against her warm breasts. They were so soft, so smooth. Kurloz began fondling her tits, massaging them. _____ let out a little moan.