Chapter twelve

-Lukes pov-

Ellie's dazzling eyes forced a smile to spread across my face.

She made me feel honoured to be in her presence.

I'm not sure if this feeling is shared but I didn't want to think otherwise.

"would you like a drink or something to eat Luke?" her mum called from the kitchen.

I didn't take my eyes off Ellie, although she was starting to fidgit and trying to look away.

"I would love a glass of water, if thats ok?" I called back.

Ellie smiled and turned away, walking towards the kitchen.

I followed.

calm down Luke, you don't even know if she likes you...

-Ellie's pov-

As I walked away from Luke, towards the kitchen to help mum, my heart started pounding. I felt weak and shaky. Luke is such an amazing guy and he made me feel like I deserved to be happy. Mark never made me feel special. I always felt like a burden in Marks eyes.

As I entered the kitchen with Luke cautiously plodding behind me my mum looked up at us from the oven. she was cooking our dinner.

"Ellie, I'm a bit busy here, would you mind getting Luke his water?"

she smiled at Luke and he smiled back.

I opened the fridge and took a bottle of water out and poured some into a glass. I handed it to Luke.

He looked at me as he took the glass. Seductively smiling.

I blushed and turned away. He chuckled.

"Would you like to stay for dinner Luke?" my mum asked.

No, please don't stay!

I moaned to myself.

"well, I was going to just buy a snack or something on my way home....but..." he stuttered.

Please dont!

I cringed.

"I'd love to"

oh crap. Now what am I going to do?

my mum once again smiled at Luke.

"thats wonderful"

Luke looked at me. I tried to look pleased but I'm fairly sure I scowled at him.

Sorry this chapter is short. I promise I'll update more frequently. Please vote and comment. I'd love to hear what you think. xx Thanks :)