Meeting

There all gonna be in his POV

h/c= hair color
h/l= hair length
y/n= your name
d/n= dad's name
e/c= eye color

Boruto Uzumaki

"Today class we have a new student. Go ahead and introduce yourself." Shino-Sensei said. A young girl standing beside him gave us a light wave and smile "Hello, I'm Y/N." Everyone in class said hello back. "You can go sit beside Sarada. Sarada raise your hand please." She raised her hand and Y/N went to sit down. She and I didn't know that my backpack was in the way so when she walked by she tripped over it. I was quick to catch her which resulted us to be in very close position. The class laughed and she started to blush. "I'm sorry my bag was in the way." I said with a cheeky smile and blush. She smiled also. "It's fine, but can you pull me back up so I can sit down?" She said with another smile. I blushed again and quickly lifted her up. "I'm Boruto." I said with a hand out. She took it. "Nice to meet you Boruto." We stated into each other's eyes and then Shino-Sensei cleared his throat. "Glad you both made a new friend, but class needs to get started. "We started to blush once again. We quickly went to our own seats. 'I cant believe we did all of that in front of everyone, but I got a new friend that I've taken a liking to, so thats a plus' I thought to myself with a smile on my face.

Shikadai Nara

One minute I'm sleeping on a Saturday morning and then the next I'm being shaken awake by my Mother. "Shikadai get up I have some good news!" She said with a bright smile. I got up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "What is it?" "Me and your father's friends from when we were younger are moving back to town and their coming to see us!" She said shaking me in excitement. "How is that good news for me, and can you stop shaking me please?" I said feeling slightly dizzy. "They have a daughter about your age her name is Y/N. I want you to be nice to her Shikadai. You might even become her first friend." She said and left. 'So much for sleeping in' I thought as I got ready for the day.

Time Skip to when you arive...

They arrived pretty quick. When my mom opened the door she was already engulfed someone in a hug. "It's been so long. Who's this little one?" She said looking at I guess was the kid she said was my age. "This is Y/N. Come on in don't be shy." Her mother said. When she walked in I could feel my heart start to beat faster and my face starting to heat up. She looked at me and blushed a little as well. "This is my son Shikadai." My mother introduced me. We looked at each other and turned to face different directions. "I can tell you are going to be great friends." Her mother said.

Mitsuki

I was walking to the pet store to get more food for my snake when all of a sudden a girl my age bumped into me and we both fell with her on top of me. She blushed and said "I-I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going." She said and got up quickly with a hand out to help me up. "It's fine, but can you tell why your I'm such a rush?" I asked taking her hand. She pulled me up, but with a look of hesitance. "I just met you I don't think I Should tell you my problems." She said looking behind her repeatedly. "I understand. Excuse me for budding into your business." I apologized. She smiled, but it quickly faded when we heard heavy footsteps coming from behind her. "There you are Y/N. I was looking all over for you. Your mother and I were worried." The man said to her with a smile that I could tell was fake. "I see you made a friend. What's your name?" "Mitsuki." I said with no emotion. "Well Mitsuki I'm D/N (dad's name) and this is my daughter Y/N. I'm sorry to cut your time short but we need to get home it's getting late." And with that he walked off while tugging Y/N with him. She turned back and gave a sad smile and wave. "See you later Mitsuki!" She said. I waved back. ''Ill see you soon Y/N." I said to myself when they were out of sight.

Inojin Yamanaka

"Inojin I want you to meet someone." My mom said as soon as i walked into the door from art class. "Who is it?" I asked putting my things away. "She'll be here in a while to pick up some flowers." She said and went to the back. I sat down and started working on some art pieces that I didn't finish. I heard the bell from the door ring and looked up to see who it was. It was young girl with h/l h/c hair in a beautiful white dress. She looked at me with a smile. I smiled back and my mom came in and had a smile on her face. "Good Afternoon Y/N, I have your flowers ready." She said handing them to her. "Thank you Mrs. Yamanaka, there beautiful." 'Just like you.' I said to myself. "What was that Inojin?" My mom asked. Well at least I thought i said it to myself. "I was asking was she the one you wanted me to meet?" Her smile widened. "Yes she is. This is Y/N and that's my son Inojin." She turned to me with a hand out. I took it and shook it. "It's a pleasure to meet you Y/N." "Same here Inojin." We have each other one last smile and she turned to my Mother. "Thank you once again for the flowers and I'll see you both later." With that she walked out the door, my eyes never leaving her until she was out of sight. "Sooo. What did you think of her." My mom asked looking at me like she knew what I was going to say. "She's something different." Is what I said and I continued working on my art with a small smile.

Iwabe

"What do I need a tutor for?" I asked the principal. "Your grades are doing poorly and in result you failed this grade 2 times in a row. You dont think you need a tutor?" He said. "Alright I admit that I'm doing pretty bad, but anything else to help me but a tutor." I said with a little whine to it. "We have no other choice Iwabe. Everything we do to help you, you either dont want to do it, dont like it, or dont even pay attention to what's going on. You have no other choice but to get a tutor, or you go to an all boys school with strict teachers and uniform." He said with a smirk. "Fine I'll take the tutor." I said with a huff. "Good choice. You'll meet with her tomorrow afternoon in the room next to this one. You'll see her twice a week, Tuesday and thursday after school. That is all." I began to walk out of the office until he called me back. "Don't run her away even thought I doubt you'll be able to, but don't try it she's the only one that accepted when we asked." I smirked at him. "I make no promises."

Time Skip to Tuesday afternoon...

I was just made it to the room where my tutor is and to be honest I kind of curious to see who accepted to tutor me. I guess there's only one way to find out. I burst thought the doors "I'M HERE!" I shouted. "Your late." A girl sitting on top of a table reading a book said. She looked to young to be my tutor. "Aren't you a little to young to be a tutor?" I said with a smirk. 'I wonder how mad she'll get.' I thought to myself. She closed her book really hard and look at me with sharp piercing e/c eyes. "Aren't you too old to be behaving like this?" She said with an amused look on her face. My eyes widened in surprise. "Not only did I get a tutor, but she's a sassy one as well." I said walking up to her with my hand out. "I'm Iwabe. You are?" She took my hand. "Y/N." "Well Y/N I hope you can handle someone like me. In case you didn't know I've been throu-" "I already know what teachers and activities you've been through to help with your grades." She stated cutting me off. "Well since you know you should know how I ran them all off." "I am very well aware of that also. And just so you know you will not be getting rid of me anytime soon." She said with a smirk. "Is that a challenge?" "I guess it is." "Fine, challenge accepted."