Harry threw him a roll of his eyes. "George is the heir to the throne. Where have you been living for the last year and a half?"

"In my own little world."
"Oh, that's obvious."

Skippy grinned, then growled in frustration. "I swear this line is moving slower than a crippled snail!"

He said it quite loudly: a lot of people nearby looked round.

"We're not with him," Chris said to a woman, who was glaring at Skippy.

"Yeah," Harry muttered, then, when everyone had looked away, he shoved his best friend in frustration. "Shit, Skip, what part of attracting as little attention as possible did you not understand?!"

"Sorry," Skippy said, then grinned. "It's true though."

"Bet you wish you'd shouted out that you're a prince now, huh?" Chris said.

Harry rolled his eyes at both of them.

It took a while, but eventually they reached the front of the queue, and as Emmy handed her passport over to be checked, she glanced over at Harry. The woman checking his identity looked very surprised and dazzled.

Harry waited for her to be finished, before grinning at her as she joined him. "Where'd the other two go?"

She shrugged. "They left us."

"Surprise surprise."

Emmy craned her neck, trying to look busy for she could feel several pairs of eyes on her. Without being able to resist the paranoia, she glanced over her shoulder; a group of tourists, recently arrived in London by the look of it, her gawking at her and Harry.

Harry sensed her look behind them, and he too turned to see the holidaymakers; the sight of them irritated him, and he placed an arm round Emmy's shoulders, pulling her back round and ahead, away from them. Nestled into his arm like a real lover, she frowned up at him.

"Too close for comfort," she teased.

He smirked. "Just ignore them."

"I was just about to," she said, but he could sense the lie in her voice. "Where do you think they are?"

They stood together, waiting for Taylor and the two couples to join them before following the flow of passengers that made their way out of the arrivals lounge. Neither said much: Harry was busy watching all the people, taking the same stance as his bodyguards, almost like a bodyguard himself, while Emmy was too tired from the travelling to be in the mood for much talking. She eventually sat beside him, yawning and leaning her head back against the wall. He turned to look down at her.

"You okay?"

"Yeah," she said, smiling lazily. "Just tired."

"How are you, Taylor and Chris getting home?"

She shrugged sleepily. "Taxi."

He tutted lightly and rolled his eyes, taking a seat beside her. "A taxi? I'll be your taxi."

"Huh?"

"I'll give you a lift home," he said.

She forced her eyes open and smiled faintly up at him. "Thank you," she said.

"Do you have work tomorrow?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Shit," he said, chuckling. "You're going to be dead on your feet."