i love you

Your pov

I heard my alarm go off and I slowly opened my eyes, I groaned and wiggled myself a bit out of Harry's arms. I turned if off, finally. I hate that sound.

Usually I let my alarm snooze about half an hour but I didn't wanna wake Harry up so I decided to get out of bed right away. I gave a kiss on his nose and got out of bed carefully so I wouldn't wake him up, I thought it was working until I felt his hand grab my wrist and pulling me back in bed.

"Where do you think you're going?" He raised his eyebrows sleepily.

"Um, to school?" He narrowed his eyebrows and looked me like I was crazy. "It's saturday." He stated.

"It's thursday, silly. Why would you think it's saturday?"

"Mmh, I don't know. Can I call you in sick?" He mumbled in my ear.

"Harry! No." I laughed. "Why not? We can stay right here and cuddle all day? What do you say about that?" He cuddled me closer against his chest. Gosh, he's so warm and cuddly and it's so hard to say no to his suggestion.

But then I remembered that I had a important test, and since it's graduation year, I don't want to miss out on anything.

"I would love that, but I have an important test today.."

"But-" I cut him off. "Nope. Not gonna happen."

"Mweh." He acted like he was crying. "I'll only be gone for a few hours, not a long day today." He smiled "That's good, but still don't want you to go."

"I gotta get ready." I pecked his lips and got out of his grip, well I tried, obviously he wouldn't let me. "Harry, please let go of me."

"No." He grumbled and pulled me closer. He kissed my temple and closed his sleepy eyes again. "I'll bring you, it's raining." He mumbled. "Can't say no to that, can I?" I chuckeld and he smiled. "Nope, because I'll bring you anyway."

- time skip -

I was sitting in class, not paying a lot of attention to anything the teacher was saying. I was ticking my pencil on the table and watching the clock, seeing time slowly pass by. It was the last hour of school and even though I only had school for a few hours, it felt like a eternity.

The schoolbell rang, finally. I quickly put my books in my bag and went downstairs to my locker to grab my jacket. I walked outside, seeing Harry waiting for me in his car. He was looking around the people, searching for me making me smile to myself. His eyes catched mine and he waved at me, I waved back excitedly and quickly walked to his car.

"Hi." I sat down in the passengers seat next to him. "Hey, love. How was school?" He pecked my lips. "You know, just like always. Felt like ages though." I sighed.

A while later we got home, I dropped my school bag on a chair in the kitchen and got out of my shoes. Honestly, the best thing to do when you get home is put on your joggingpants, grab some food and just collapse on the couch. So that was what I was going to do.

"I'm hungry." I wined searching for something to eat in the kitchen. "Then eat."

"You're funny." I said sarcastically. "I know, right."

"We can make muffins?" I held up the package of muffin mix which I just found in one of the cupboards. "We can eat them tonight while watching a movie or whatever."

"Sounds like a good idea."

- time skip -

"Harry, that's not how you do it. I'll show you."