vi

"Missed me?"yey he back and also apologies for the time jumps

"Missed me?"
yey he back and also apologies for the time jumps. I have been just telling the important events that happened in Henry's life.
This chapter will kinda be focused on Lewis, because Henry's been depressed ever since.

Present Day, May 25, 2017

As Lewis got off the cab, he sees the Kayn's household. The front lawn was overgrown with grass, and it gave an abandoned feeling, which scares Lewis.

He opens the boot of the cab and retrieved his baggage. He was done with the first term finals for the year, so he's on a break. He decided that it was time to finally see his best friend. He doesn't have any clue as to if Henry and Alexander still lives here, they could have moved for all he knows. He starts walking down the pavement, long leaves tickling his ankles.

When he arrives at the front door, he doesn't know what came over him that made him not do anything. Lewis is still sure that Henry is still mad about what he said almost last two years ago, but that's why he is here right now, to make everything right again.

He really missed Henry and his dorkiness, it really hurt him not to hear from Henry.

He knocked on the door, waiting for a few minutes. When no one opened the door he knocked again. After a few minutes, the door remained close once again.

Lewis sighed to himself, "Maybe they moved already." Ready to walk away, he turned around. He stopped when he heard the door opened.
He span around to face the person who opened the door.

When he saw Henry, he put a hand over his mouth to stop himself from gasping. Henry's hair was long, it was up to his shoulders. He basically looks like Jesus. 

Henry's eyes widened as they saw one of his friends from his childhood. He was going to close the door but before he could, Lewis put a hand on the door to stop him. "You look awful." Lewis grinned. 

"You haven't changed one bit, have you." Henry coldly said. He was not in the mood for Lewis' attitude or anything at all. Lewis felt the cold tone on Henry's voice so he said nothing. "Come in I guess." Henry fully opened the door now and started walking away, with Lewis following behind him.

As Lewis looked around, he saw nothing but dirtiness. The once clean and fun house, is now dull and sad. Lewis saw the whiteboard that Henry and Alexander used to write notes on. 'Get milk Sunday 2016', it read. Lewis frowned, knowing that was still a year ago. The writings were so hard to read because of all the dirt that it gathered. Lewis followed Henry to their kitchen. and he almost gagged. The smell was horrendous, dishes were pilled in the sink, there were stains on the floor, ceiling, and even the wall, and you can see that Henry was not bothered at all. The once OCD Henry was no were to be seen. 

As Lewis watched Henry get a bottle of water from the fridge, he knows that the house still has electricity. "So who pays the bills?" Lewis asked. He wants to ask what happened in there, but he's too afraid to offend Henry again.