The First Time I Got Killed

People think I'm crazy. They might be right, but compared to these people. I'm amazing and smart. Now these people just are stupid friends. So the story goes like this...

" Aby! Let's go for some hot chocolate. It is such a hot day, there will be no line up." said Julie.

Aby replied, " Yes! It will be very refreshing. Let's go to Marty's Coffee now."

So they went to Marty's Coffee. That's when Crisansimon came in the story. Now she was a very intellegent fellow but she had some anger management problems. She had a different way of expressing her feelings. It was basically hitting something with an axe. Anyways, she met up with Aby and Julie in Marty's Coffee. For some reason, they knew each other so they decided to have a nice chat with them. 

The first sentence Crisansimon said was, "You know, I'm a robber and a murderer."

"That's okay with us. I like being friends with people. Hehe." said both of them.

You think that's how stupid all of them are? Well there's more to it. So they were sitting there having a beautiful conversation about Crisansimon getting her driver's liscence. They finally decided that they should go in her new Porshe. All of you people know that porshes are really fast and powerful. Just keep that in mind. So they went into her Porshe.

"Come right in!", Crisansimon exclaimed.

"Sure!", they replied.

They went in her brand new car. After driving for 30 minutes, they finally reached the The Statue of Liberty. So by now, you probably know that they're in NYC. If you don't, I have a number that you can reach for a really good therapist. Her number is 555-123-1234. Just call between the hours of 7 pm and 10 am. Anyways, they were driving and driving.

Suddenly, Crisansimon said, "I want your money."

"Sure! Here's all my money.", Julie exclaimed.

So now they're even more stupid. And Crisansimon throws them out of the car and onto the dirty grey road. She tries to go on a speed bump, but she can't pass over it. She thinks to herself why her stupid car couldn't go over the stupid speed bump. It was unfortunate for the best friends because  they were the speed bump. Crisansimon was trying to go over them! She finally gave up from tugging and pushing and even restarting her car (even though that didn't work at all). She decided to randomely have a cup of tea. She started to drink her nice tea, when all of a sudden her car shakes.

"I'm going to kill the person who ever did this to my car." 

She gets out of her car and starts staring at the amazement. She doesn't have to do any work because she is well lazy. So what do you think happenned? Yes so sad Julie and Aby died. I don't feel shameful at all. They were stupid anyways.

In the crisis, everybody heard a tiny voice. It was Aby's. "But I still didn't get to have a playdate with my friend, Crisansimon" Those were her last's words. But don't worry people, even though Aby and Julie die every chapter, they get to die again in the next one!