Drarry

Title: Heat
Top: Harry

   Of all the times to go into the heat. Of all the alphas to like it had to be Harry Potter. The chosen boy. He has it easy; he gets all the fame and love. Sure he has no parents, but at least his parents loved him. Mine don't. They think I'm a disappointment, a faggot who doesn't have the balls to become a Death Eater. A fucking Omega.

     Yeah you heard me I'm an Omega. I bet you expected me to be an alpha. It's okay, everyone else also thinks that. Ok ok back to the problem at hand; I have detention with Potter, my crush, in the forbidden forest and I'm in my heat. Okay I have good will power, but that's not the problem here. Harry might not and I smell simply ravishing.

   The smell of an Omega in the heat is powerful. It'll call out to any Alpha; savaging for someone to satisfy my needs. Someone to answer my cries of help. Not only that I act like a fucking slut around an alpha during my heat. So Harry would definitely notice that something's up.

    Now you might be asking why I'm worrying so much when a teachers going to be there. Yeah, well that's not the case this time. This detention is different; in this detention we are to fend for ourselves in the forbidden forest for a night. I swear this school becomes more fucking ridiculous by the second. I rummaged through the bathroom of the Slytherin boy dormitories. I smiled as I found what I was looking for. I was looking for a certain cologne that was extremely strong and smelled like old man. It may smell bad but maybe it would cover my scent. I took a quick shower and dressed my self in my fathers old sweater and skinny jeans. I did not care about dressing fancy today. Besides, my father is an alpha so maybe his strong scent would cover mine?

    I headed towards the edge of the forbidden forest where Harry was waiting. He was sitting besides a tree. He had a lamp to illuminate his astonishing features. His stunning green eyes glanced over at me. His black hair was messy and he was wearing skinny jeans along with a red shirt. "Finally, you're here! Let's go in now." He said. His voice clear in the silent of the night. "Okay." We plunged into the dangerous darkness of the forest.

    I stared at Harry's smaller figure who was lit up by the lantern. We walked in silence not really knowing what we were doing. "Ok if we're going to spend the night here I think we should get food first." Harry said. "No we can go a night without eating, but we can't spend a night here if we get killed." I said with no confidence what so ever. "We won't get killed though you have me." He said. "Harry just cause your here doesn't mean we won't get hurt. Now stop being a prick and help me set up traps." I said raising my voice slightly. He simply nodded.

     We worked on traps using the rope Harry brought. The tension only rising as time passed. Harry kept glancing at me making me nervous.

    "We're finally done!" I said slightly smiling. I wasn't really pleased though. I was hot and bothered and Harry's presence wasn't making it any better. Like how can someone be so damn hot without even trying.

     Harry stared at me as I bent down to fix a trap. "Will you stop staring and help me!" He turned red and went to help me. "Oh of course it's so messed up. You made the trap wrong." He said slightly annoyed. "Well I'm sorry." I said feeling my temperature go up. "Of course your sorry. You're always sorry, but guess what that won't cut it this time Draco. This time I'm not gonna let you be a screw up!" He screamed. I don't even know why he was screaming.

    "Well I'm sorry I'm not perfect like you! I'm sorry I screw up all the time! But you know what at least I'm not a jerk who has a big ego! At least I didn't get us into this mess in the first place!" I screamed my face all red. I was panting and by now I was sure that I was letting out the smell I had been trying to conceal.

Harry strode up to me and crashed his lips into mine. He wiped his tongue against my bottom lip; I didn't give him access though. He squeezed my ass making me let out a groan. He took the opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth. My lungs were starting to burn as they begged for air. We finally broke apart. That didn't last very long though; Harry pushed me against the nearest tree and started kissing down my neck. I let out a moan as I felt Harry's teeth sink down into my collarbone. He slowly lapped his tongue over the hickey he just made.

He ripped off the sweater from my sweaty body. He slowly let in my smell. He let open mouthed kisses all over my stomach. He moved down to my pants ripping them off. He mouthed at the bulge in my boxers. "Ahhh." He smirked as he slowly took of my boxers. "Hurry up already!" I yelled already loosing my patience. "Patience." He muttered.

Patience was something I usually had but today I was just running low on it. I growled as Harry took off my pants and kissed the tip of my member. He slowly licked the underside of it. "Just get on with it!" He obliged and immediately sunk his head onto my cock. "Mmmm." He swirled his tongue around my member. He bobbed his head slowly picking up the pace. I wove my hands into his head. The sight of his swollen lips around my prick almost cause me to come right then and there.

"Harry I-I'm gonna-" he popped his head off my cock before I could even finish the sentence. I let out a whine. "I can't have you coming that quickly. I'm not even close to done with you." He took off his red shirt and broke on of the sleeves. He tied it around my cock. "What're you doing?" He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Cock ring." My eyes widened; I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could say anything Harry put his hand to my mouth. "Shhhh." He put his fingers to my mouth. I opened my mouth and started licking them. I swirled my tongue making sure to coax all of it with my saliva. Once he was satisfied he took the fingers out of my mouth. Then, he dropped to the floor. He rubbed the rim of hole; he stuck a single digit in. "Mmmm." I covered my mouth with the back of my hand.

He smirked as he added another digit. He thrust the fingers in and out, desperately searching for the prostate. I let out a loud and lewd moan as he brushed the prostate. "Ok now I know where it is." He took out the fingers. He took off his jeans and boxers and threw them somewhere in the dark. He gave cock three quick rough strokes. He spit onto his hand and covered his dick with it. The rubbed the tip against the rim of the hole. "I'm going in." He pushed in slowly not wanting to hurt me. He waited a good few seconds before I uttered "move." He quickly complied to my demand, and started to thrust into me. "Ahhh!" He hit my prostate making me let out a near scream. Thank god that we're out in the woods, if not someone would have surely caught us by now. He kept ramming into my prostate, and it was slowly driving me crazy. I felt the heat pool in my stomach, but I knew I wouldn't be able to come because of Harry's sleeve. "P-please Harry let me come." He stared at me with a skeptical look. "Hmm beg for it." I let out a groan. "Please Harry I beg you let me come. I need it; I need to come all over our stomachs. I need that sweet relief that you give me." He smirked at me, and took off the sleeve. He gave a couple erratic thrusts and that's all it took for me too come.

I swear I must have blacked out for a good few seconds. Harry pulled out and stroked his dick until he came. "Maybe detention wasn't so bad." I muttered. "Yeah maybe it wasn't."

I looked into Harry's illuminated green eyes. "I love you." I said in a whisper loud enough for only him to hear. Not that it mattered though, no one would be here to hear anyways. He turned and smiled at me. "I love you too."

Ok I FINISHED!! THANK THE LORD ALMIGHTY!