Three to one

Natsu's pov:
"NAAAAAATSUUUUUUUU I CHALLENGE YO-" "No." "AND why the hell not?!" The blond screamed at me. I shrugged casually trying to walk to the cafeteria. "That's not an answer!" "It's not?" "No it's no-" "Hey Pinky, Blonde!" We both narrowed our eyes as we turned to the mage whom had intended to call us. It was Cobra. He walked over to us, his smirk glued to his face. As he got closer he said, "Why so mad? Don't like your nick name?" I didn't respond but Sting did. "Where's your snake?" I sighed closing my eyes for a brief moment when Cobra said exactly what I was thinking, "wha-THAT'S SO IRRELEVANT!" Sting snapped back, "WELL SORRY FOR ASKING!" I looked over my shoulders and mentally screamed when I saw Gray walking over to us. I quickly turned back to Cobra and asked, "So, did you need something?" He nodded and proceeded speaking, both of us ignoring Sting's whines. "I want to challenge y-" "YO PINKY! Wanna challenge me?" I kept my blank face thinking if I should challenge th- "If you are, I'm first. Got that?" I looked up at Cobra. He had his thumps up pointing at himself. I narrowed my eyes. Reading my thoughts hu?
He hummed and said, "Surprised? If you want I'll go easy on you" Sting irrupted, "WHAT?! No way! I asked him first!" Suddenly Gray was in our conversation,"And I asked Second!" Cobra looked at me and said, "And what do you think?" "I want my lunch" .  .  .  The three said, "Lunch?!" I started walking away having them follow me. I tried ignoring them but found it hard when they're yelling right behind me.

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!"
Is what Sting suggested as we waited in line.

"STARING CONTEST! NO RULES EXCEPT FOR NO BLINKING!" Is what Gray suggested as we were eating.

"THUMB OF WARS!"
Is the other 'brilliant' idea Sting came up with, as we put our trays away.

Cobra was silent and either agreed or disagreed. Never suggesting something himself.

It didn't bother me until it went on for 3 whole class periods. Meaning after school was almost here. I sighed staring at the clock. 1 more minute and I can escape these shits. "I don't think I'll allow that" I narrowed my eyes as I turned to look at Cobra sitting beside me. The bell rang letting me know I can go home now. I grabbed my bag and quickly walked out, not making it far as I as halted in front of the gates.

Ice froze them viciously. Some students complained and destroyed it to get out. Others watched waiting to see what will occur. I stared at the ice in which was still thickening. I turned back to see Gray crossed armed. "Yeah, no. We haven't settled this yet-" "I. Don't. Care." He gritted his teeth as Sting appeared beside me. "Look, accept my challenge first and I won't bother you for another challenge." He held his pinky out. Does he intend to do.. a... Pinky promise? I just stared not knowing if I should just run or- "Don't run. We'll just chase after you" Cobra spoke. I turned to him. I suppose he's a greater problem. He smirked, I guess he herd that. I sighed and as soon as they all exchanged looks I ran.

Stopping at a clear field I waited in the center for one of them to arrive first. I felt the breeze dance by, playing with small strands of my hair and scarf. I closed my eyes when I herd a soft land and a loud one. I looked to my left to see Cobra and Sting. Sting was he first to speak, "Natsu ju-" "YO! Just cuz I'm the last one that got here that doesn't mean anything!" I looked at the sky, it's cotton spread looking clouds slowly passing by. I then got an idea, I snapped my fingers making the three of them stop their yapping.

"Let me suggest something." They looked at me not saying a word. "You three fight it out. Last one, the winner, gets the right to challenge me." They exchanged looks when Cobra said, "HAH! Fine by me" that made Sting agree right away, Gray in the other hand thought about it. In the end they agreed.

So here I was, sitting on a tree branch observing their fight.

Two dragon slayers and an ice demon slayer. Different yet the same. I looked through my bag finding a juice box I sneaked in while we passed by the stand earlier. I took the straw out not minding the loud clashing sounds and quickly poked it thought the small circle. I looked up as I took a sip. Sting and Gray were attacking Cobra. It seemed to me like they were taking turns. Perhaps trying to get rid of him first. Hmm... I tilted my head as I watched Cobra dodge their attacks easily. He can hear their attacks... have they noticed? I kicked my feet softly back and forth feeling a chilly breeze hurry by. I looked up again to see Gray had decided to use his ice cannon. Sting in the other hand seemed to have paused.

I narrowed my eyes enhancing my eye sight. He was watching Cobra while panting ever so softly. He wiped some blood away from his mouth with his wrist. So he did get punched. Has he- he suddenly turned to look directly at me. Slightly surprised myself I didn't show my reaction. He waved and yelled, "I HAVEN'T GIVEN UP YET!" I chuckled taking a break from my juice. He then charged at Cobra. Blocking and attacking. Ahhh, so he's noticed.

I turned to see Gray. He continued blowing his ice cannon. Cobra dodged them gradually getting closer but obviously backing up when Sting charged. Gray suddenly stopped and summon some sort of ice bow and arrow. He aimed at Cobra. Quickly letting go, his aim was accurate. Hmm... I went back to drinking my juice as I watched Cobra jump. Now this time it was different. This time he attacked.

Poison.
Loads of it.
A dragon's roar, filled with poison. One made to kill in a matter or minutes. Sting tried to attack him but he kicked him down once his leg was shielded with poison. Sting created a small creator as Gray shakily got back up. The poison must already be taking affect.

Suddenly my phone vibrated. I pressed a button on my phone to check who it was. It was an unknown number. I took a big sip of my juice as I pressed on the message.
Unknown: So when are you going to destroy that school? By the way this isn't Jackal
I spit my juice out coughing afterwards. Suddenly I herd a voice next to me. "Whoa! Calm down!" I quickly clicked my phone off and glanced to my right to see Sting sitting beside me. He smiled and said, "What's wrong? Never seen you react like this" I wiped my mouth and said, "Did you loose?" He frowned. "Of course not." I simply stared at him, not believing him the slightest. "I let them fight it out, yeah..." I looked ahead to see Cobra and Gray fighting. Except Gray was panting now. He's tired.
"So you're not gonna tell me what's up? I mean it's not everyday I see you act this way" I glanced at my feet. "It was nothing, I just remembered something" "Yeah?" I nodded.

We watched Gray slowly fall to the ground not able to move anymore. Sting then said, "To be honest... I didn't think I'd find any openings." "You noticed too?" He nodded and sighed obnoxiously. Afterwards he looked up and said, "I thought perhaps... if I saw you battle him, I'd find some clue" well that's smart- "Too bad you won't, cuz I ain't looking forward to loosing this fight" I looked down to see Cobra smirking. Gray? Oh he was still out there... in the grass... somewhere. I hopped down. I guess I'll be fighting Cobra.

I stood on one side and he stood across from me. The breeze being the only one causing a sound. Cobra then said, "I won't be going easy on you so, don't go easy on me." I nodded, hmmm well at least he said it himself. I closed my eyes feeling the breeze halt its dancing currents. Cobra ran at me, his footsteps were clear to me. I raised my arm as he laughed and said, "Just try me! I can hear you." I slowly opened my eyes to see him approaching quickly.

"Then I guess, I shouldn't be herd"