Confessions

MOLLY'S POV

I'm so tired. I have almost not slept for two weeks. Every night is Taylor-night. I try to stay awake as long as I possibly can every time but it always ends with me falling asleep. I probably snore in the camera. Taylor doesn't seem to care that I most of the time is sleeping when we are about to talk. I generally start skyping with him in the middle of the night. That's why I'm so tired. Trying to keep up with the homework and keeping contact with Taylor is both time-consuming.

It's truly worth it though. No sleep, tired as f*ck in school and all the stress. It's all worth it. Even if those problems came along with Taylor, he is the one to ease them. To see his smile every time i finally log into skype. Hearing his laugh when he tells a joke. Yes, he laughs at his own jokes. Seeing him drag his hand through his brown hair when he says something embarrassing. All this makes it worth the ride.

                                                                             . . .   

I wake up by a gentle poking on my left shoulder. It's Jimmie that hits me with his pen. We are supposed to study but I must have fallen asleep. Again... Sunday evenings is our, mine, Jimmies and Mathildas, study-day.

Taylor is making me constantly tired. I used to be able to function as a human being with only a small ammount of sleep. But I guess being a teenager ruined that.

"You must really like that boy Mo. You usually never lose sleep over anything and now you can't even keep your eyes open for five minutes.". Mathilda says with worry in her voice. I know that she and Jimmie worries about me. Mostly because they don't know who the guy is. Maybe it is for the best to tell them about Taylor now. I don't want them to walk around being worried about something that isn't even worth worrying about.

"It's Taylor. Taylor Caniff. The boy...". I can feel my cheeks going red.

"WHAT!?" they both shout in a mixture of surprise and are you joking with us. I answered with a smile. They started to jump up and down, hug each other and scream. Just the reaction I was waiting for.

All three of us are fans of the Magconboys. We do remakes of their vines and well we are a part of the Magconfamily so to say. 

I know I have a really long explanation ahead of me now but I have to let them calm down a few kilos first. They will want to know every detail. 

                                                                              . . .

After three more hours of studying and talking about Taylor I headed home. It was a beautiful evening. The sky free from clouds, bird song flowed from everywhere and mild breezes sweeps gently over the ground. I can feel the summer coming closer. It couldn't come more conveniently. Lighten up everyones mood and give a break from the everyday stress.

I hope that I one day will be able to show Taylor how exceptionally magnificent Sweden can be. The winters are gruesome and barely sufferable. But the springs and the summers are wonderful. He would love it here.

If he ever comes here I will show him our beach. It's a small beach at the lake in the middle of the forest. A half-finished bridge made of logs lays in the water and a rowing-boat is anchored beside it. But the one thing that makes the beach so spectacular is the water lilies. The water is full of white water lilies. When the water drops on them glisten in the last ray of sunshine it feels like you are in a fantasy world.

                                                                                 . . .