The beginning

TAYLOR'S POV

Seriously, all this hate. I don't know how to deal with it. I don't know if I can anymore. I'm used to handle some hate, it's actually easy to handle when I see all the nice and sweet things. But those things does not exist anymore.  

I can lay awake whole nights, or spend entire days, looking at twitter, instagram and every other social media I'm on. To see all the edited pics and the hate comments is addictive. It's like a drug. Really, it's weird how much we actually depend on other peoples opinions about us. We crave attention to work as humans, and trust me, it's not the bad attention we crave after. I wish it wasn't so though. I guess I know how it literally feels to have the whole world against you. You know when you say that, the whole thing when no one is on your side. That kind of normal teen-feeling. It's nothing like that, this is crap. I won't say i have no one, because I have. I have my family and the boys. But the feeling when everyone else is against you, that feeling is undescribable... I so need to stop thinking about all this shit and go get something to eat. I scroll through all the tweets with the hashtag #GayTay again but my mind have wandered away and I've completely forgotten about the pizza waiting for me in the fridge. 

I know that I desperately just search for a nice tweet. Maybe it all will feel better, or at least a little bit easier if I find one. And that's when i scroll past it. Seriously, what does this mean? "Taylor is not gay. He's with me.". Tweeted by someone named Molly. Hmm. seems like a crazy fangirl. One of those that take advantage of the moment when you're down. But I'm like really confused right now. On one hand, being famous have made me doubt every girls intentions. But on the other hand, this is the only nice, I think this is meant to be nice, thing I've seen in the past nine days.

Shit, how am I supposed to respond to this? Man, my mind is pretty screwed up now. I can't decide what to do, I feel like I need to do something because she, well she seems to care. While I eat my cold pizza I check that Mollygirls' twitter and her instagram, that I found in a tweet. She seems to be a really kind girl. 17 years old, living in Sweden. Wow, that's far away, like really far away. On the other side of the globe actually. And damn, she's hot. I mean it, I don't think I ever have seen such a beautiful girl. Cherry red hair that reaches all the way down to the waistband of her jeans, a pretty smile with dimples and freckles on her cheeks. But the eyes. Blue, with a shade of gold around the iris, lined with long black eyelashes and a winged eyeliner. I'm not a shallow guy, but this girls appearance really made me make my decision. I want to get to know her.

So i tweeted her. Smiling because in my mind I pictured her jumping up and down of excitement when she sees the tweet. And that on the other side of the globe.

MOLLY,S POV

Perfect, the alarm. Just what I need. Well not really, I need sleep, like a loads of sleep. If I was allowed to sleep until I woke up by myself I'm sure I would wake up sometime next summer. Somewhat annoyed I turn off the alarm and see the notification icon from twitter, the well familiar bird. My heart skips 50 beats and I don't remember how to breath. What if it's Taylor? But why should it be him, what's the odds that he have seen my tweet? Probably like one in a million. 

I'm so nervous that I go downstairs to the kitchen to have some breakfast. The bread feels like a swelling piece of a dry sponge in my mouth. It feels like a desert in there, not even the milk helps. I need to deal with this now. It's better that I check the tweet now rather than postpone it until later. Because I can't have it like this all day and if I check it now I can deal with the expected dissapointment a bit earlier. 

I slowly walk up the stairs and mumble a "morning" to my dad, Martin, that's on his way to work. He's a physiotherapist, must be boring and it seems like he do pretty much the same thing every day. Well, he most certain have more variation there than I have in school. 

I step into my room and see my iphone on the bed. I still have roughly 45 minutes before I need to head to school. That's enough time to get some control of my maybe upcoming feelings and put on a decent make-up. I don't want my classmates to drop down dead in my zombie look alike presence. Because that's more or less the way I look with no make-up on. I need to stop thinking and look at that damn tweet now. 

With my eyes closed I click at the notification and there it is.  I jump, shrieks and runs around till my littlesister Viola comes in to my room and just stare at me as I'm a freak. She starts to laugh when I lift her up, throw her on my bed and tickle her. My dog Turbo and my younger twin brothers, Alex and Sam, arrives to my room to see what that's going on. Just to assure you, this is not the usual me. I'm mostly calm and quiet but oh man, I'm so happy right now.

I can't believe this is happening to me. Taylor had tweeted me that he's with me, then he had started to follow me and dm:d me his KiK and skype usernames. It literally stood that he wanted to get to know me better in the dm. I sang as I ran down the stairs to get my stuff and go to school.

"What is all the jumping, running and shrieking about Mo?"

My mum Karolina shouted after me as I ran towards the front door. And when did she start to call me Mo? Only my best friends call me that. Hmm, creepy. 

"Oh just a boy."

I smile at her and walk out in the sunshine. This will be a great day.