We freeze and look at each other. "Vere no," I speak seriously before we dash to grab a clean set of clothes.

"YOU TAKE FOREVER Y/N!!" Vere yells as we are rushing to find our clothes. "SO WHAT!?" I say not really knowing what to say back to her. "What do you mean so what I can get out of the shower faster than you can." She says as we start running to the restroom.

I set my clothes down in the restroom by the sink. "Ha I put my clothes down first." I say to her.

I look at the floor and see she threw her clothes in the floor. "But I got in the shower first." She says while smirking and I see she still has her clothes on with the water running in the shower.

"UGH, FINE." I say and walk out of the restroom.

While I wait for Vere to get our I watch TV. I saw they had the movie 'The other Woman' on again so I decide to watch that movie.

The movie finishes and Vere walks out. "Finally." I say jokingly. "Whatever." She says with a smile. Before I walk into the restroom I stop and look at Vere. "Cute outfit by the way." I say to her and she smiles.

Vere had a pair of jeans and a cute button up shirt. Her shoes were a pair of converse.

I take a shower and start humming to music that comes into my head at random times.

I step out of the shower and start to change.

I put on my white shirt and my blue super skinny jeans. I love super skinny jeans, skinny jeans aren't really skinny to me and for some reason it just bothers me. Its weird that's why I only wear super skinny jeans. I put on some socks and my black ankle boots. I grab my jacket and put it on.

(Forget about the brown bag you won't be using it

(Forget about the brown bag you won't be using it.)

I step out of the shower to see Vere heading to the door.

"Your leaving without me." I ask her confused and a bit hurt. "What! No of course not someone knocked at the door, did you not hear it."

"No I didn't hear anything, well open the door I'm gonna brush my hair." I say to her and walk over to get my brush and back into the restroom.

I hear Vere open the door and i hear a couple of foot steps walk in, most likely the gang. I finish brushing my hair and brushing my teeth so I walk out of the restroom.

"Hey people." I say excitedly to the girls. "Hey girl, cute outfit." Holland says and Crystal nods. "You guys have cute outfits too." I say pointing at their outfits.

"Well we came to your room to see if you were ready so we can head over to the boys room." Crystal says looking at me and Vere.

"Oh okay let me just get my phone, which really won't be helpful but still and my key card." I say while grabbing my phone and key card. I put my phone in my back pocket and we leave the room.