When We Reached Home

Start from the beginning

She slowly but surely began to grind down against him , causing him to groan loudly and then herself as she felt his length begin to grow errect . 

He then pulled away swiftly and looked her dead in the eye . 

"no , i want it to be special for you " he said softly as he tried to stare her down . 

" i don't care if it's after marriage or before , it will always be special as long as it's with you " she replied in a whisper with the most amount of sincerity he had ever heard . 

" okay .... are you sure?" he asked worriedly 

" i wouldn't still be here if i wasn't " she replied before she kissed him again and continnued with her earlier movements . He groaned against her lips as he began to work on the clasp of her bra to reveal her breasts to himself . 

He then pulled away to get a clear view of her breasts and groaned softly at the sight . "i'm going to enjoy this " he stated in a groan before he began to suckle dexterously at the revealed flesh . 

She moaned his name loudly as he continued to suckle , nibble and lick at her pert nipples with a great amount of skill . She carried on her melodious movements as she groaned and he moaned louder and louder with every suckle , movement , and swish of his tongue against her flesh.This just  left both of them moaning and wanting more ..... oh so much more . 

"Draco fucking Malfoy you better do me hard , right here right now , just like you've wanted to for years or so help me Merlin i'll never forgive you " she whispered saucily into his ear . 

"Don't worry babe , i'll do whatever you want me to " he whispered as he released her nipples from his mouth and began leaving open mouth kisses on her neck and collar bone , he left a small hickie just above her collarbone before he moved back up to her lips and kissed her passionatly. 

She fervently returned every carress he sent her way and carried on every movement she had completed just a few moments ago .

She then began to unbutton his shirt , tugging this way and that at the buttons that wouldn't come off , so he did her a favour and pulled away from the kiss for a second to pull the blasted thing off and over his head . Their lips suddenly rejoined in their frantic pace and next to be un-done was Draco's belt buckle and zip to his trousers . She got them both open within a matter of seconds , still not breaking the heated kiss once . 

"off ..... now " she commanded , gesturing to his trousers 

He obliged hurriedly before he suddenly pushed her back down on the bed and crawled up her body , leaving feather light kisses on her stomach and leading a trail up to her neck and then to her lips . She slowly began to tug his boxers down as he used one hand to slide hers down her long soft legs . His slid off effortlessly for him but she had to lightly kick hers off so that she was finally free from the small barrier between herself and Draco . 

She pulled him down for another heated kiss and moved slightly so that she was prepared for his entrance . 

He ever so slowly , and gently slid into her , aware that it will hurt a woman the first time she has sex and nine times out of ten she will bleed ..... alot . 

She gasped as he filled her completely with his length and her hips jolted upwards in reaction to it . The pain that shot through her lasted for about a minute and he eventually started his slow thrusts when he noticed that she had relaxed a little more . 

They both moaned loudly as his thrusts increased and she moved her hips along with his thrusts to increase one anothers sensations . She groaned out his name time and time again with every thrust , every movement . He moaned , growled , anything that was possible for him to produce from his mouth he emitting forcefully .