The New House

The carriage then pulled outside of a house , it was very large and it was in the country side , which was the perfect place for Hermione to live and be happy with Draco and a family , it was perfect. 

She gasped at the beauty she saw with and around the house , from that moment she knew she would be very happy here . 

" 'mione?"Draco asked standing by the gate to the front pathway .

"yeah Draco?" she replied in a blissful trance

"are you ready to go inside " he questioned holding out his hand for her to take again 

"ready as i'll ever be " she stated taking hold of the hand offered to her . "lets go"she finished stepping foward slowly to make sure she did not miss a thing . 

They walked inside in comfortable silence hand in hand . Draco led her through to the living room , the dining room , the kitchen and the cellar . It was all painted apart from the cellar which was like it always was , dusty , dirty , cold and vile . The kitchen was large enough to be baking and doing it as a family so it fit for their ideas and ambitions in life . The dining room was for four people , and it was once again perfect f'or them . 

"Draco i love it already " she stated hugging him tightly 

"wait 'till you see the upstairs 'mione "he replied huggging her tighter 

They pulled apart and walked upstairs , when they reached the top of the stairs all doors were closed and with this Hermione turned to look at Draco with a questioning stare . There were four doors , one with a sign on it saying 'bathroom' so that was obvious , however the other three were not so obvious . 

"The door to your left is the bathroom - obviously - try the door next to it " he stated softly

She opened the door and gasped as she saw a kingsize bed and drapes . The drawes and wardrobes were already placed about the room a bookcase and desk and chair were placed in the far end of the room . 

"did you do all of this ?" she asked him softly 

"yeah , do you like it ?" he replied with a slight sense of hope in his tone 

"no i dont ........i love it !" she all but shouted before she ran to him and hugged him tight . 

"good , 'cause this is our home " he stated , holding her close to himself 

"and it's perfect .... but whats the other two rooms ?" she eventually asked after a minute or so 

"follow me and i'll show you" he replied softly before he took her hand and led her through a side door in their bedroom which led to the 3rd room . 

"this is our baby girls room , well thats if we have one " he said from behind her as he placed his head on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist . 

"oh Draco this is amazing , it's perfect " she replied , leaning into him 

"do you want to see our little monsters room ?" he asked after a minutes silence to allow Hermione to take in the room 

" i take it our little monster is our son , so yes i would like to see my little boys room " she stated softly before she followed him into another door . 

"okay here we are "he stated sweetly , doing the same gesture he had done a few minutes ago

"just one question ....... how are we going to make sure the rooms are right , you know for the sex of the baby ?" she asked , concern in her voice 

"dont worry , this is a wizarding house so the childrens rooms are charmed to change colour and beds and objects as the child grows so all we have to do is clean it and we'll be fine " he stated sweetly 

"wow , you really have everything sorted out dont you " she replied softly 

"yep , now come here " he said  before he turned her around in his arms and kissed her lips softly . 

She returned the kiss like clockwork and smiled against his lips at the realisation that he had done all of this for her .He deepened the kiss and he was caressing her lips with his own amourasly . 

They eventually pulled away from one another with the need to take a breath . 

"i love you so much Draco " Hermione stated in a whisper 

" i love you more 'mione " he replied in the same whisper

"i love you most "she stated still in a whisper . She then pecked his lips softly and walked away , heading downstairs towards the kitchen .

"where  are you going ?" he called to her from the top of the stairs 

"kitchen , it's time for dessert "she called back 

He walked down the stairs slowly smiling to himself all the way down , When he finally reached the kitchen he was met by a wonderful sight. Hermione was mixing the dough for the cake they were due to eat once made . 

"oh so you can cook now can you?" he joked 

"yes , how do you think i ate whilst living on my own for years ?" she replied sweetly . 

"oh i dont know , order in ?" he joked again 

In response to his comment she flicked a bit of dough at him which landed on the end of his nose which made them both laugh hysterically . When they finally finished laughing , they were breathless and flushed and giggling uncontrollably . They finally caught their breath and carried on with the baking , every so often throwing a bit of dough , icing or decoration at eachother . 

"wow this is delicious " Hermione stated softly as she sat down next to Draco and snuggled into him 

"yeah it is , great work "  he replied sweetly

"thank you very much " she replied as she finished her cake . 

"so what do you want to do now ?" he asked as he placed his plate next to hers . 

" i dont know , what about you?" she replied with a thaughtful tone of voice . 

" i have a few ideas " he told her before he captured her lips with his own . 

She returned the kiss and then he deepened it , his tongue caressing hers and her returning the gesture . They carried on kissing for another five minutes until their lungs screamed for breath . They rested their forheads against oneanothers and smiled widely at eachother . 

"i love you Draco " she whispered lovingly . 

" i love you too 'mione " he replied with the same amount of love .