Chapter 1: New home and friends

Mangle's P.O.V.

It's sad. My friends and I have lost our home. My friends name are Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, and Marionette. We lost our home by some purple man. We don't know why he did that but thank goodness we all made it out.

We all were on our way to another pizzeria that we've heard of and hoping that they would let us stay with them.

We soon arrived at the pizzeria and TFreddy knocked on the door and a bear answered it.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Hi, my name is Toy Freddy and these are my friends. We lost our home and we were wondering if we can with you guys for a while." TFreddy explained.

"Okay, come on in and I'll have to ask the others if it'll be okay. By the way, my name is Freddy." he said as we walked inside. "I'll be right back." said Freddy as he walked away. We all waited for Freddy to come back and he soon did but he wasn't alone. There was a bunny, chicken, and a fox. " Okay guys, these are my friends. Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy." Freddy said introducing them.

When he said Foxy's name, I immediately looked at him. And shockingly, he was looking at me. One thing is for sure that all of us are gonna be good friends.

I hope you guys liked the first chapter so far. I'll be writing chapter 2 soon.

~Aliaoxy