Chapter Two

Abby Pov:
Shawn left upstairs after I told him what really happened he probably didn't believe it and hates me still I sighed and got on my phone I saw this video that was going around I couldn't believe what I heard it broke my heart it was Shawn's voice he recorded a video in front of his friends "Cameron you met me at my house I'll leave you alone with her so you can do it with her I'll be recording everything we will put it online" the recordance of Shawn voice says I closed my phone and now I was scared also sad and this is actually happening today Cameron would be here soon I immediately left the house just with my phone I ran off to Brandon's house he opened the door seeing me in tears "hey you ok?" He asked "no Shawn has his friend coming over to do something with me he then said he will record it and post it" I said Brandon pulled me in for a hug I felt safe now.

Shawn Pov:
I video chat with Cameron threw my laptop "hey Shawn what's up?!" He says "listen we are not doing that video I found out something that Abby never told Emily to leave me" I said to Cameron "oh well alright then" he said I nodded after talking to him I decided to go downstairs to talk with Abby but I didn't see her I called her many times no answer just voice mail I tried to think where she would go I then remembered that boy she met I got the GPS and drove off to find her I got to this big huge beautiful house I knocked a girl about Aaliyah's age opened "you looking for someone?" She asked I nodded showing a pic o Abby "seen her?" I asked when she was about to tell me Her brother told her to go upstairs which was the Brandon guy "what are you doing here?" He asked me in angry tone "I'm here because I need to see Abby where is she?" I asked "you don't need to know where she is you caused her to run away!" He said I was confused then Abby came "Shawn what the hell are you doing here if it's for that video fuck off because I will tell your parents when I get back" she said she knows about it how unless Daniela post it I told that whore not to "Abby I didn't post that" I said she laughed a bit "oh then who did because it was on your page" she said "yes because I was hacked" i said "whatever" she said I left home I don't care I need to stop caring for her why am I even caring about her I hate her still even though she told me the truth it's still hard for me to believe to be honest.

Abby Pov:
I told Brandon that I should get back I don't want Shawn's parents to worry so I went back Shawn was on the couch making out with that slut of his but I noticed it was a new chick guess the other two are gone idk "oh look babe it's that slut Abby" she said Shawn just laughed "yea I regret meeting her hopefully she leaves I hate her she's pathetic" he said I went upstairs to my room I stay in I ran into the bathroom that was in that room I locked the door crying I thought Shawn cared about me now he regret meeting me that really hurt my feelings I was still crying when I heard my phone ringing it was Brandon I picked up "h-hello?" I said "hey you ok are you crying?" Brandon asked "I-I'm fine Brandon" I lied "Abby don't lie to me what's wrong?" He asked I sighed telling him everything Shawn said "okay that's it I'm gonna go over there" he said "no don't do anything bad" I said "I'm going over to comfort you and to see how he likes it kissing someone in front of you let's make him jealous!" He said I kinda liked the plan it seemed ok but at the same time it didn't I'm not that type of girl Brandon came over I opened the door Shawn's hoe was on the couch with Shawn watching Harry Potter Brandon grabbed my hands leading me to where Shawn was "Mind if me and my future wife joins?" Brandon said pulling me closer I could see that Bitch staring at Brandon she's such a slut then called me a slut makes no sense at all I also see Shawn giving him a mean look "aye I said mind if we join?" Brandon said again Shawn just glared at us "okay Brandon why don't we go upstairs?" I said "okay but first..." he said smashing his lips into mine I couldn't help but kiss back I mean he has helped me through a lot but I somehow don't feel that much of a connection between us he pulled back looking at Shawn "she's such a good kisser" Brandon said walking me upstairs we got to my room and just cuddle all night.

Shawn's Pov:
I was on the couch with my new girlfriend Alexis the other two Kayla and Daniela they left to Mexico with some lame guy as me and Alexis kissed we hear the door it was just Abby ew why can't she just go back home already her rusty ass "oh look babe it's that slut Abby" Alexis said I look at ugly self and laughed "yea I regret meeting her hopefully she leaves I hate her she's pathetic" I said and of course she ran upstairs like the bitch she is but me and Alexis decided to watch Harry Potter she lays on my lap as I played with her hair few minutes later I heard the door nod Abby immediately ran like a fast rat down here I ignored it until that guy she met pulled her and they was now In front of me he was holding her hand holding her close I hold in my anger " Hi Mind if me and my future wife joins?" That Brandon dude said holding her close I saw Alexis staring at him she is definitely a slut I don't really like her I'm only using her for sex I give him a dirty ass look "aye I said mind if we join?" He said again I hold in a growl So I just glared at him "okay Brandon why don't we go upstairs" Abby said I really wanted to punch this guy especially after he said future wife I can't believe I'm getting jealous over this!! "okay but first..." he said smashing his lips into Abby's i made a fist gosh I want to punch him but I can't I can not show I'm jealous and it hurt a bit that she kisses back. Relax Shawn she probably doesn't really love him I say to myself he pulled back from kissing her finally it's done he started looking at me "she's a good kisser" he said then led her back upstairs "are you Jealous I seen the wa-" Alexis said I stop her "shut up I saw you looking at him and no I ain't jealous" I said with a sigh and crossed my arms "I'm going home" she said picking up her purse and walked out I didn't care anyway.