Authors note

Hi there! Just a few things before we get started.

The story may be confusing at first, but it gets easier to understand! Trust me. It will all fall into place.

It's not yet complete, but I will update it 1-2 times a week.  (Or whenever I get the chance!)

There is mature content, if you did not see the warning when you clicked on this book, now you know.

There is content that may be offensive to some. I have tried to capture real-life problems. I apologize in advance.

There will be characters who are racist to others. That is how the world works. This Novel is purely fiction; I apologize if it offends.

It is my goal to make this book an amazing one. If you have any advice or criticism, do not be afraid to share it. I welcome it; active and adverse.

If you don't want to comment on it, feel free to private message me or post it to my wall. I am not some estranged hermit. I will reply as fast as I can.

Some of the chapters may be less than 1,000 words. I apologize, I work, and it is sometimes hard to get that many words down before my publication date every week. Not all chapters will be like this.

Please keep in mind, that this book is currently ongoing, which means, it is not all the way edited.

I am the only one editing it, and I work a 40 hour week. All I ask is that you be patient, I will get to it when I can. Thanks!

Thank you for reading all of this, and I hope you enjoy the book!

All countries and characters in this story are a fragment of my imagination.

The months are different than ours, so here is a list of them.

Month of Beginnings- January

Month of the new love - February

Month of trials- March

Month of the prolonged rain- April

Month of flowers- May

Month of the warm sun- June

Month of the long rest- July

Month of the new dawn- August

Month of tranquility- September

Month of the Sparrow- October

Month of the Pumpkin- November

Month of the Angels- December

The Eras are different according to which King reigns.

Cover by sothisismypenname