They arrived just a few hours after midday. The path up to the Zora's Domain was crowded with many different people from around the kingdom. While the path was long no one complained, the scenery was amazing and everyone enjoyed it. The three hopped out the carriage and began walking with everyone else. Link's arms were locked with both Paya's and Impa's. As they walked he nearly yanked both women around as he excitedly pointed at the different areas where he defeated some sort of enemy.

Meanwhile, Sidon was pacing back and forth in front of his father. He had spent a better part of the day under the water in his room, preparing for the day. It took three Zoras to help him out on the many pieces of jewelry that the Zora royals wore for special occasions. Sidon's head was covered in silver and diamond jewelry. A very beautiful headdress rested on his head and wrapped around the his shark tail, the Zora crest hung off a chain that was wrapped around the base of that tail. He had on his crown, something he wore only twice before. When Mipha was announced to be a champion and when Mipha was announced dead, at least now he could use it for a happy occasion. His everyday neck jewelry was replaced with something more royal. While this one looked the same it adorned several pieces of luminous stone that would gave a beautiful glow at night. His bracelets were changed for ones that matched his neck jewelry. The mini-scarf he wore was changed for a light blue one that had the Zora crest embedded on it. On top of that he had a necklace resting, the necklace had the Triforce on it as a nod to the Hylians and who he was engaging.

All of this jewelry was heavy and Sidon thought he would drown with it all on. He was almost scared to go up the waterfall that led to his father's throne room. But he made it and now he was pacing back and forth. He was nervous and prayed to the Goddess statue that everything would go as planned. As more guests began filing into the Domain it became more crowded and Sidon got more nervous. People brought food (thank Hylia, with this many people here Sidon was starting to get worried there wouldn't be enough to go around) and some brought gifts. As the guests mingled and talked among themselves Sidon tried his best to calm down.

"My son, do not worry." Dorephan leaned over and patted Sidon's back with one gigantic finger. "All will go well, I promise you." Sidon smiled at his fathers kind words and and hugged his hand. "You should be enjoying yourself, not worrying. It is a grand day, one to go into Zora history for ages! The beginning of a brand new tradition. The beginning of a new era for Hyrule! The beginning of a new era for the Zora!" Sidon smiled again and took a deep breath. His father was right, Sidon couldn't worry. Everything would be fine. He had his gifts, he had his speech, everything would go as planned.

"My, things have gone quiet haven't they?" Dorephan muttered. The Zora Prince's eyes widened. The chatter of the guests had gone silent and that could only mean one thing.

"My Prince!" Muzu called out as he emerged from the crowd. Sidon was ready to pass out. "The Hylian King has arrived. Come, let us take you to your position." Sidon nodded and waved to his father before he followed Muzu into the crowd. The crowd parted for him and in another area it parted for Link. While Sidon couldn't see the Hylian King (he kept his gaze down) he was certain Link had seen him. Sidon was placed at the very entrance of the Zora's Domain. From there he could see everyone. Since there were so many guests some were up on the stairs, in the shops, by the throne room, anywhere there was space. Link was standing in front of Mipha's statue, ready to begin the ceremony. He looked uncomfortable in his own Royal attire but he had on the biggest Sidon had ever seen.

"Mhmm." Muzu hummed, Sidon looked down at him. "You have your gift, yes? Good. Now I do hope you don't forget anything you need to say." Sidon nodded. "May the Goddess bless you, Sidon." Muzu smiled and patted the Prince's arm before he turned around and walked to Link. Oh Hylia. The ceremony was starting.