i

(forewarning: this story uses the term faggot quite loosely and it's almost always used in a derogative way, so if that triggers you in any way, you're best off steering clear of this story. enjoy! also there is some almost smut in this chap so if that isn't for you then this is the wrong book.)

_____

"Faggot." Mat heard as he walked down the crowded hallway. Mat turned his head towards the sound, scowling as he saw Mike Posner, the most irritating jock in the entirety of his school, laughing with all of his athlete friends. Mat rolled his eyes and kept walking, stopping himself from slouching over and giving into the endless reign of teasing he faced from Mike and his crew. "Hey, fag, I'm talking to you!"

Mat rolled his eyes again and continued to walk, but didn't hesitate from mumbling a quiet, "fuck you," under his breath. Mat could feel Mike's eyes burning circles into the back of his head and laughed obnoxiously when he jumped out of the way to avoid having his bookbag grabbed angrily.

"What was that, bitch?" Mat simply laughed again, ducking into his classroom before Mike and his gang of moron friends could get him.

-

"Mrs. Francis, could I please head to the washroom?" Mat spoke politely, looking at his teacher with expectant eyes. His teacher nodded once and Mat silently thanked her, standing up and stalking out of the room.

Mat appreciated the silence of the hallway, looking at the ugly red lockers that adorned the walls of his high school. He made his way down a couple hallways until he reached the men's room, pushing open the door and stepping inside. He walked over to one of the mirrors, sighing gently before running his fingers through the tousled mess that was his hair, taming it in the slightest.

He scanned over himself, fixing his plugs -which were black and carved like roses- and turning his skull earrings so that they faced the right direction. When Mat turned to look at the door, he immediately groaned. "Aw, fuck," he grumbled -quite loudly- as he watched the one and only Mike Posner walk through the push-and-pull door.

Mike smirked at him, his footsteps heavy as he inched towards Mat. "Oh, look, it's the fag." His tone was venomous, smirk deepening. Mat rolled his eyes at how ridiculously generic Mike's so-called "insults" were.

"Are you talking to yourself?" Mat asked him, raising his eyebrows. "There's a mirror right there if you'd like to check."

Mike snarled at him, eyes narrowing as he inched forward even more, to the point that Mat began to walk backwards to avoid contact. "What was that, bitch?" Mike spat, his tone harsh.

"Oh, please. That tough guy act doesn't do anything to me. Nice try though." Mat rolled his eyes, looking lazily across to Mike, who looked to be practically fuming. There was a soft thud, alongside a gasp as Mike pushed Mat to the wall.

"Who's the tough guy now, punk?" Mike taunted, leaning down so that he was eye level with Mat who narrowed his eyes.

"Fuck you," Mat spat, pushing Mike away from himself.

"I bet you fucking wish you could, fag." Mike grabbed the front of Mat's shirt, yanking him forwards so that their noses were touching.

"Please, you? I wouldn't want to contract any STDs." Mike furrowed his eyebrows, his upper lip curling into a snarl.

"You fucking take that back," Mike ordered, pushing Mat against the wall. Mike held Mat there with his hand, planted firmly on the centre of Mat's chest. He squirmed slightly, scowling as Mike pressed harder.

"Can't take back what's true." Mike was quick to wrap a hand around Mat's throat, smirking as Mat writhed around. "What the fuck?" Mat spluttered, coughing as Mike squeezed at the sides of his neck.

"Fucking take it back." Mike repeatedly squeezed at the sides of Mat's throat, watching as his eyes rolled to the back of his head.  "Fucking take it back and I'll let you go." For a moment he worried that he was killing Mat, but his brief concern vanished as Mat spluttered something in response.

"N-No." Mat attempted to shake his head and Mike tightened his grip on Mat's throat in response. "Daddy, please." It came out as a whisper, but Mike still heard it. Mat's eyes shot open in realization of what just came from his mouth, and he stopped squirming. His eyes were met with a smirk, but it appeared that Mike was wearing it for a completely different reason than before.

Mike let up a little bit, his eyes raking over Mat's face for a moment before deciding, fuck it, because in all honesty, Mat wasn't really that bad. "Oh, you like this, don't you?" Mike asked, licking his lips. Mat nodded as best he could, choking out a soft groan. "You're such a whore, liking it when the big bad guy fucking chokes you. Huh?"

"Mmph, yes, fuck." Mat reached up and gripped Mike's wrist, his jaw dropping as he felt Mike apply a bit more pressure to the sides of his throat.

The abrupt ringing of the last period bell caused Mike to jump back slightly, letting go of Mat, who instinctively wrapped his own hand around his throat where Mike's had just been.  "Fuck," Mike cursed, stepping back. He looked Mat over, watching as the shorter boy rolled his head on his shoulders and rested it on the wall. "I've gotta- I gotta go to practice. This isn't over though. Meet me by my car after school. It's uh- you'll know it when you see it."