Take a hint❥Bryce Hall❥

You had developed strong feelings for your bestfriend  of many years , bryce .
Sadly he did not feel the same way . You both were still very close .

You and Bryce were going out to eat , you both agreed to go to Buffalo wild wings . Bryce ordered first and the girl taking our order was obviously flirting with him , and Bryce flirted back too . You felt so uncomfortable , soon the food came you had already lost your appetite due to all the flirting .
"Hey y/n , you okay?" Bryce asked clueless
"Yes I'm okay(:"
"Are you sure? You usually love coming here and you don't seem to enjoy it?"
"Can you stop interrogating me ok ."
"ook"
Bryce asked for the ticket when you both finished eating , you noticed the girl had placed her number on it . How fucking slutty . You thought .

In the car

The car ride was silent until Bryce broke the silence .
"What's going on y/n . I know something is up ."
"Stop acting like you care "
"Y/n I don't have to act like I care , because I do care . What's going on princess"
You always loved it when Bryce called you princess , but it was always friendship wise .
"Can't you see Bryce! I like you. , do you really think I don't get bothered when you flirt with other girls? You can't take a hint god!"
"Y/nnnn , you know I don't like you like that . I want to stay as friends with you . I don't want our friendship to get ruined "
At this point you had already been in front of your house .
"Whatever , go talk to that girl . I guess she's much better than me , to catch your attention "
"Y/n you're overreacting "
"Since I'm overreacting , I don't want to see or talk to you . Comprate un bosque y pierdete" (buy yourself a forest and get lost)
You got out the car and went straight into your house .
You were tired of crying over guys , so you hardly even cried anymore . But today it hit you a lot .
Next day
You woke up to slight shakes
"Y/n wakeee upp"
You got up to see the one and only , Bryce Hall .
"How the hell did you get in here!?"
"Your mom let me in, look I just wanted to say I'm sorry , I don't want to date you just yet . I wouldn't want to ruin a friendship of so long  . Let's stay as bestfriends and see where it leads on"
"Okay . I forgive you , butttttt you have to watch a movie with me(;" you said smirking.
"For sureeeee"
----
Omg guys I'm going to digi!! My parents told me right now . I'm so excited!!! I'll get to see Mikey and Bryce. . I haven't been this happy since I went to see Justin Bieber . Hopefully my dad keeps his promise 😅