Chapter 3: Fame

After the walk, I felt I should be alone. I don't know why but I had a feeling something was going to happen. I went to the back yard. Anne and Steven were out and my dad was sleeping. So it was me, Devan and Collins. So I laid on the ground just thinking about stuff. 

So Collins knows now. Great. Will Devan find out? What will this summer be like? I'm so scared. I put my headphones in and listen to one less only girl by Justin Bieber. don't judge me. Then I saw a head.

 "what you doing?" he asked. 

"just thinking. I like to clear my head." I  said. He smiled. There was a awkward silence for a while.

 "Devan?" I asked.

 "Yeah?" he said. I was going to tell him I'm "a keyper" but didn't. 

"What's Collins doing?" I asked. He lost his smile. 

"making a video, he's a Youtuber." He said. 

"oh cool!" I said even though I knew that, and EVERYTHING! 

"Did you know he was on AGT?" he asked. I smiled. 

"yeah, I did." I said. Devan look confuse. I just smiled and winked. 

"Hey do you want to take a selfie?" I asked. 

"YEAH!" he said it right away. I got behind him, he really tall, I was like at his shoulder. 

"oh and Devan?" I asked. 

"yessss?" He said. 

"smile in this one." I smiled. He smiled and took it. 

"Ok I'm going inside. See ya." He said walking backwards. 

"See ya." I said. I pulled out my phone to see Devan post. 

@Devankey: Hanging out with  @JC_Key she the best ;). Also said. @devankey is following you. he liked a lot of my pics, he was in some. Talk about embarrassed. 

I went back inside, I went to Collins' room. I could hear him talking. 

"What's up guys, its Collins key and welcome to the Thursday Vlog." OMG! He's making a VIDEO! I'm kind of fangirling right now. It was about what's going on this summer and he wanted to give a house tour. 

"This is my room, bed, shelf. Lets move on to the outside of my room." He said. I hear foot step, next thing I new theirs a camera in my faces. 

"oh! Well this is JC she staying with us for the summer." He said. 

"HI! Uhhhh, sup?" I said awkwardly. I backed up into Devan's room and then collins laughed, so did I. I ran out and Devan came out. 

"What's going on?" he asked. We just laughed, then Devan did to.

 "MOVING ON!" Collins said. He did the rest of the house tour and went back to his room to close out the video. I spied on him again. Then he comes and grabs me.

 "And this is JC my spy." He said. He put me on his lap. I stared at the camera. 

"hi!" I said. I knew he was going to edit me out so. 

"anything you want to say?" he ask me. 

"yeah." I said. I got closer. "I want to say.... HI, I'm JC, give this a big thumbs up!" he pulled me back. 

"hey that's my job." He said. 

"he like my brother." I said. 

"and your like my little spy." He said. I act offended. 

"OH! I thought we had something more." I said in a sassy voice. I flipped my hair in his faces. He spited it out. 

"ok your like my little sis." He said kissing my head. I lost it. But didn't show it.

 "good." I said. I walk out to let him do his thing. I went outside to the backyard and started to jump. "AHHHHHHH!" I screamed. 

"HE KISSED ME! CANT BELIVE IT!" I got it out and walk back inside. whoa. I laid down and took a nap. When I woke up my phone was buzzing!

"@collinsbooty: OMG! TELL COLLINS TO FOLLOW ME!"

"@itssierrakey: YAY JC!"

@Emma_keyer22: UR SO LUCKY!"

everyone started to follow me and everything! I know how Collins and Devan feel. It was 10:00PM. Everyone went to to there rooms. I know Collins wasn't sleeping and Devan was probably doing something. Another perfect day. :)

Re-edited: 7/14/17