Chapter 15

Sangwoo left Bum and I in the cold dark room without saying a word. Where did he go? Why did he leave us? Will he ever come back?

There was nowhere to go since I was chained to the wall. I turned my head over to Bums cold sleeping body. His body was covered in bruises, all over his arms, and legs.

The cold silent was broken from my stomach roaring from hunger, how long were we in that car? I looked around in the old building, but it was completely empty.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain from my missing finger, making me sit up and stare. My breathing suddenly became faster. This really happened. It almost felt like a dream, but the sharp pain brought me back to reality. It became even harder to breath from my tears pouring down my face. Did Sangwoo leave us here to die?

My sobbing became louder, waking Bum from his slumber.

"(Y/N)...?"

Bums voice startled me, forcing me to turn towards him and give him my attention.

"Bumi, you're awake..." I completely forgot that Bum was unaware of our current situation, his wondering eyes and confused expression helped me remember.

I explained to Bum about Sangwoos disappearance.

Bum looked down at my four fingered hand, with a guilty expression. His head began to rise back up, but his face was soaked in tears.

"I-I'm sorry...." It took me a second to realize what he was apologizing for, but once I remembered, I quickly forgave him.

"It's ok, don't blame yourself"

~Sangwoos prospective~

I impatiently tapped my finger on the steering wheel, on my way back to the house. Hopefully the cops didn't track down that old building. I began to bite my lip, quickly trying to calm myself down.

As soon as the car was parked, I rushed inside to grab some food for Bum and (Y/N). Running through the long hallway, and eventually, reaching the kitchen.

In the middle of raiding the fridge, I heard a loud knock on the door.

Jesus, why now?

Rolling my eyes, I walked back through the hallway to open the door, revealing the police officer, Yang Seungbae.

What does this fucker want? Thank god (y/n) and Bum aren't at the house right now. I don't have to keep them there for long, at least till I'm not suspicious anymore.

The officer introduced himself, explaining the missing report for (y/n), and how she was last seen in this area, I opened the door wider, greeting Seungbae inside.

It didn't take long for Seungbae to search around the small house. Once he was finished, he left the house without suspicion. Thank god.

I finished up in the kitchen, grabbing grocery bags filled with all kinds of canned foods. I rushed out of the house, locking the behind me and headed back to the old building.

(A/n) sorry about the long wait for a cruddy chapter, I'm bad at writing in Sangwoos prospective and this was kind of a filler chapter, I'll make sure the next chapter is longer :)