Chapter Two: Answers

"Woah!"  Awed little Aphmau.  Aphmau and Travis were amazed by the dusty relic.  They stared at the mosaic. Travis went up to the wall and slowly set his hand on the symbol of Enki. He looked down to the floor then softly said "Why do we have to praise them, my dad is never around anyways. And my mom...". He started to cry softly. Aphmau looked at him. She went up to him and hugged him. There was silence for a while. Puma woke up immediately. Puma's ears were raised. She was alert, she went up the stair steps. Aphmau knew something was wrong. "Travis, stay quiet I think there's a thief or bandit.". Travis looked at aphmau with his face flushed. Aphmau slowly and cautiously went upstairs. She heard a scream. It was from a boy with a British accent. His voice was kind of deep for a child. Aphmau saw a boy, with blue eyes and light blond hair. Puma went and attacked him! "Gahhh! Help someone please there's a wolf that is attacking me!" The boy screamed. Aphmau shouted "Puma! Come back here!" And puma did return to aphmau. Aphmau ran up to the little boy and out her hand out so she could help him up. He grabbed her hand and she helped him up. Travis stood behind aphmau all this time. Travis came forward and said to the boy "Hi my name is Travis and this is my friend Aphmau!" The boy looked at them and said "Hello, my name is Garroth." Aphmau stared at him and said. "You're- uh- are you the son of Esmund the Protecter?"  Garroth nodded "Have we met aphmau?  Because I have no idea who you are."  Garroth questioned.  Aphmau stood up tall and proudly said "I am the daughter of Lady Irene."  Garroth looked at her in awe, then he looked at Travis.  "And I Travis,  am the son of Enki."  The three children of the main divine warriors stood in a circle all looking at each other.  Then Garroth spoke "I guess we're all looking for answers." Aphmau and Travis looked at each other then at Garroth.  "Well Garoth me and Travis saw a library with an open book.  Guess we look there?"...

To be continued...