Time to meet people

I caught up to number 5 when she was looking at the other puppies. She lost focus and went over to a crate with another puppy laying down. I went over to the teal fur and the red fur pups. I leaned closer to the teal pup and saw a number 18. I guess I'm still getting use to my new vision. Something is very strange with my vision compaired to other dogs. I can SEE colors but the come in 5 minutes after I change. Also I can see far distances like a hawk or an eagal. Hi how are you doing? Are you ok? You're a different color than the rest of us. The teal pup checked her self as if she just noticed her color. Yeah I'm fine. Why are your eyes different colors? I looked at a silver table that shows reflections and noticed one eye is green and one eye is blue. I looked at the red one now and she has beautiful blue eyes. Hi. I like your fur it's . . . different. She looks down and if she can blush she would. Thanks. I like your fur too. Its bright and it suits you. I can blush and I did. I didn't want them to see me turn pink so I followed number 5. She was bumping the limp puppy with her nose. It didn't move so I gone over there to move it too. It had a number 2 on its' shoulder. I put my paw on the pup and pushed down for a reaction. Number 5 was licking its' muzzle to say 'It's ok. We'll find help.' Then we gone over to the door the white coat guy was at and scratched at the door and barked. The rest of the pups were over by the limp pup tring to wake it up. After what seems like forever the white coat guy came back in and walked over to the limp pup. He pulled out a walkie-talkie and said, "Yeah she's lying on the ground and she isn't flintching. We need to get a vet. Where's Bob? Ok get him down here! Thanks." Then he walked out without another word. So ... number 2 is a girl. We go back over there and she's still not moving. I felt a tear roll down my furry cheek. She's dead. Number 18 twists her head in anger to look at me. NAW DIP!! I pull my ears back in shame and put my tail between my legs as the rest of them look at me. Just then we heard a ear peircing noise and we all yelp in pain. My first instinct was to head for a crate. Number 5 and I both go back to our crate and we lye down and cover our ears whith our paws. The sound stopped when all the pups got in the cages. Then the white coat guy came back to close the gates. While he stopped by the last crate he picked up the limp pup body. We all watched him leave the room and there was another noise. I turned around and there was dog food in a metal trough. Ew! We have to share that?! Number five backed up and eyes wide in terror. I'll let you go first. She thought about it for a moment then she headed towards the trough. While she was eating I took a little nap. A couple minutes later she was nudging me saying it was my turn. I walk over to the trough and it was half-empty. I eat the rest and get a quick drink of water then curl up to sleep. I closed my eyes and then I felt something touch me. What's wrong? She looks at me. I had a bad dream. How could I argue with that? I just put my head back down and went to sleep again.

_________________________________________________________________

A/N

So I hope you're starting to like this story. It's going to get better. I will put more later but for now ... I gots to think. Thanks for reading!