Shad (oc) x reader

This was requested by
@-XxAngiegirkxX- And this is the nerd and jock au (undertale), Hope you enjoy!

Narrators P.O.V

You were just walking through the hallways at school trying to get to your last class for the end of the day, until you spotted shad.
He is the meanest person you know, he is a complete jerk to you! Although you try not to judge him, you just think that he has it rough at home, so you try to be as kind as you can and ignore how mean he is to you.(so sweet reader-chan😊)
You continued to walk through the hall when shad all of a sudden (purposely) bumped into you, making you drop you're books. "Watch where you're going twerp!" Shad said coldly.
"S-sorry.." you stuttered while picking up you're books. 'Why am I stuttering?' You thought. You finished picking up your books and started to head to you're classroom. "Bye Shad!" You said while walking.

~ le time skip brought to you by Temmie flakes~

Readers P.O.V

I just got out of school and my best friend and I decided to go to a famous restaurant called RosenMoon Night.
(f/n) (friends name) said she's/he's already been there a few times and that there is this guy called S-K. She/he says that he looks a little bit like shad but is way to nice to be him.
When we got to the restaurant and sat down we were greeted by a skeleton saying "Hello and welcome to RosenMoon Night I am S-K and I will be your waiter for tonight." S-K said in a flirty tone. (F/n) was right, he does look like shad!
(F/n) and I took our orders and I blushed every time S-K flirted with me (witch was a lot). (F/n) soon started to notice and started to tease me. "Oh my gosh! You like him don't you!"
"No I don't!" I said while blushing. "If you could go out with Shad or S-K who would you choose?" (F/n) asked.
I didn't reply,I started to get real nervous.
"OH MY GOSH! YOU LIKE THEM BOTH?" (F/n) yelled.
"Shhh! I do not! Now be quiet people are looking at us!" I whispered yelled.

~le time skip agin brought to you by the flirty skeleton~

(F/n) has been teasing me for the whole day non-stop! Sure I have a crush on Shad, I'm just glad he hasn't heard (f/n) teasing me about him AND S-K. I'm also glad the school day is over, phew.

As I was leaving the school I saw Shad walking to the back of the school.
'What is he doing?' I thought. Being the curious cat I am I decided to follow him.
As I turned the corner Shad was standing right in front of me. "Why are you following me?" He asked, but not in a angry voice (surprisingly). "W-well I-I s-saw you walking b-behind the
s-school a-and..." I couldn't really finish my sentence. Then Shad interrupted me.
"Listen I heard (f/n) teasing you about me and S-K."
'Shoot!' I started to sweat and get really red. "And I just wanted to say that I really like you too and that I have a hard time showing it and... I'm also
S-K..." 'Wait! Did I just hear that right?' I thought. "Wait! Your S-K? And you like me too?!" I asked surprised and shocked. I couldn't help it and I kissed right on the lips, I was just so happy!
It took him a second to kiss back since I just kissed him out of nowhere.
We parted the kiss and he asked "So you like me as me? Not just as S-K?"
"Yes. I love you for who you are." I said. We both smiled and kissed agin.

Bonus
"Oh my gosh! Shad is S-K!?" (F/n) asked. She just had watched the whole scene behind a tree! " MY BABY CINNAMON ROLL FINALLY HAS A BOYFRIEND!" (F/N) yelled, getting ready to tease you even more tomorrow!

Hope you cupcakes enjoyed this story! Bye!