Cuddles

Colby's POV
Wow her voice is amazing. I could listen to all day. She doesn't know but the whole house is listening to her.

When she walk out of our room from editing she looked confused. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Ummm....... it's.....its Astro......H-He died." She then burst into tears and ran into my chest. I hugged her tightly to comfort her and tried to calm her.

I carried her to our bed and sat her on my lap and rocked side to side. She soon fell asleep on me so I lay her down next to me.

        She woke up. I was playing with her hair. She turned and looked at me. "Colby" She said. "Yes" "Can i kiss you?" I then suddenly woke up to Y/N crying in her sleep. I tried waking her up but it didn't work. I shook her again and she woke up. She immediately started balling and crashed her head in my chest. I shushed her and said its gonna be okay.

We fell asleep. She was on my chest my arm around her and my other arm keeping her still.

We woke up at the same time and she asked "Netflix?" in a weak voice. "Of course" I said. We watched Jeff Duhnham: Spark of Insanity(or any other comedy show on Netflix if you want).

She was laughing so much it's so cute. We buried Astro after Netflix. She looked happy now that he is resting in peace. (God this is a depressing chapter)

      To get her mind off of it her and I went out to ihop. It was awesome. We joked about the stupidest things. We also decided to do a collab when we got back.
~~~time skip~~~
Y/N POV
      "What's up guys and girls. I'm Y/N and this is......" " Colby" " Ok so first thing why i haven't been posting. So my tarantula, Astro passed this morning. And I also moved In With the guys and girl. Aka Elton, Colby, Aaron, Corey, Sam, and Devin. So today we going to be doing truth or strip. And we aren't dating. Please don't ship us I know it's gonna happen."
~~~time skip~~~
    "So last question I still have all my clothes on. Who was the last YouTuber you fantasized about?" I asked "Shit." I turned and closed my eyes and stuffed my face in a pillow.
~~~once again time skip~~~
     "I'm going to bed." I told the guys and Devon. I slept in a long shirt and underwear. I went in the basement to sleep. Colby followed me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him.

Hahahahshahahhah CLIFFF HANgERRRRRr
You guys are amazing.  I won't post tomorrow cuz I'm going to Waldameer. I'll post when I get backi swear
Potato OUT
PEACE✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼️✌🏼✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽