The Girl (TVD FANFIC)

This girl she is 16 years old, her name is Allison Riley. She lives in Mystic Falls with her little brother Toby Riley who is almost two, and with her mom Brenda Riley. Her dad died a few years ago in a car crash. Allison is normal teenager well as normal as she can be until her friend Elena's parents die in a car crash with Elena in the back seat. Allison tries to be there as much as she can for Elena but Elena pushes her away because Elena is trying to prove she can cope by herself and be strong for Jeremy. But Allison see's that Elena will break soon but she will be there when she falls to help her back up. But what Allison doesn't know is that she has a lot of power she will soon receive when people need her the most. In the Riley family every first born girl gets powers they might not be able to handle that is why girls are rare in the Riley line. But Allison will need help with her powers but she doesn't know who until her shows up to kill her best friend. She will also find out she's more than a which.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY PEOPLE I'M GOING TO NEED HELP WITH THIS I HAVE KNOW IDEA WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT WRITING A TVD FANFICTION FOR A WHILE NOW BUT I HAD KNOW IDEA WHAT I WAS GOING TO WRITE. BUT THIS POPPED INTO MY HEAD TODAY SO PWEASE MESSAGE ME YOUR IDEAS AND THOUGHTS ABOUT IT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE THX!!!!!