BamBam-Let me help.

Warning⚠️: Sexual Content.

Requested by wonwooslaughSorry it took forever

Sorry it took forever. Enjoy❤️!

First time writing an angsty hopefully it's alright

I've seen him around for quite awhile now. He goes by the name of BamBam and he's 20 years old. I have always had a thing for him but it seems he doesn't even care to pay me any mind, no matter how hard I try to speak to him he just pushes me away and says that I shouldn't like someone like him. Whatever that means? Today I just so happened to see him walking into a fancy hotel, so being the noisy person I am I followed him. What I walked into wasn't just a regular hotel but a dark one, the walls were black with roses hanging off, the floor was clear but it had dead insects trapped underneath. What have I gotten myself into? Walking up to the front desk I stared at the pale man with dark blonde streaks in his hair.

"You don't belong here." He speaks raising one of his eyebrows

"Um what is this place?" I ask infatuated.

"And again you don't belong here. How did you get here?"

Looking around once again I find myself more interested in the place. "Uh I followed someone here."

"And who is that someone?" He asks irritated

"BamBam, you know the tall dude with handsome features." I say dreamily

"Ah I see. If I call him down to meet you will you leave and never come back?"

"Yes. Most definitely." I happily smile as he pulls out his phone.

"He's on his way."

"Thank you. Uh." Looking at his name tag I grin. "Youngjae."

"You're welcome now please go before I get in trouble." He sighs shooing me away with his hands.

Walking back to the entrance I wait for BamBam, minutes later he was walking off the elevator and making his way over to me but he didn't look happy. "Hi." I smile taking a hold of his arm.

Snatching his arm from mines he walks me outside. "Why are you here? How did you even get in?" He asks angrily.

"Well I just walked in. Why are you always mad? chill." I pout dragging him to my car.